First toon to gear 12

In the event of a level cap increase to 90, which toon would you target to take to gear 12 first?

Now I know different gears are accessible at different levels, and we won't know the specifics until they open it up, but I would probably target General Kenobi first. He only needs one more piece to get to gear 12 and as a tank, the extra protection would come in very handy. For the same reasons I would look to take Baze to gear 12 after that.
Empire Relic

Replies

• Options
    CUP
  • Options
    GK first for sure. Then probably kylo after that because he only needs one piece too.
  • Options
    Kenobi, obviously
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    Options
    Fett man only needs one piece
  • fascizio
    572 posts Member
    Options
    Baze is also a single piece off.
  • Options
    There are a bunch of characters that only need 1 piece. FOST, FOTP, Kylo. Death Trooper, etc. So your choices are endless, or whatever gear part you happen to get first, that's probably the first 12 you would get.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo. My only toon with only 1 piece needed. Plus, Kylo.
  • Options
    FOO, he needs all the survivability he can get. Also give that man some health steal. Plz
  • Mastoraz
    156 posts Member
    Options
    GG
  • Options
    Veers xD He is two pieces off, one of them will be farmed as soon as it reappears in the fleet shipments.
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • Options
    Kylo Ren, only the one piece missing that is not out yet. Or Vader also just two missing.
  • Sunod10
    211 posts Member
    Options
    Lol. You guys are cute. They will go up to g13 when/ if they go to lvl 90. And the g13 gear will be available in some new raid. Which takes g12 gear to finish. Which might bring Luke as the heroic reward.
  • Taramel
    601 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm leaning towards Veers and DT as my first 2

Edit: Mabye even Snowtrooper
  • Options
    Single piece characters like baze and kenobi are a smart plan.
    But I almost bet you that a level 90 patch would add some super rare 2800 crystals gear piece that's only put into shipments after two months. Or something of the kind.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Probably fives as he was my first everything pretty much (excluding zeta as that went to zody) and hes my favourite toon

Close second zylo
  • Ansroff
    283 posts Member
    Options
    Sunod10 wrote: »
    Lol. You guys are cute. They will go up to g13 when/ if they go to lvl 90. And the g13 gear will be available in some new raid. Which takes g12 gear to finish. Which might bring Luke as the heroic reward.

I don't get why you have to be a tool about it when answering.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    Gk first, then R2 i guess since he's also 1 piece left, then i would work out on the other arena members heheheh
  • Sunod10
    211 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

I believe your the tool. It's called sarcasm. Smh. Save that crap for someone else lol
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely Chewie.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    Farmer Luke. Because no one else will. ;)
    109 posts Member
    Options
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean Guard. Who else? Duuh?
  • Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    Farmer Luke. Because no one else will. ;)
    5555 wrote: »
    mob enforcer
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Gamorrean Guard. Who else? Duuh?

giphy.gif
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    swgoh.gg shows some pretty nasty looking gear not used by any characters if you click on something like the mk3 carbanti Sensor Array, and look at the things it's used to build. You can wander through the various components and see stuff like the mk6 carbantic, mk6 sorusuub keypad, etc. So I think it'll come down to what you can actually equip in that last slot, rather than what hero you would like to get to g12.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    swgoh.gg shows some pretty nasty looking gear not used by any characters if you click on something like the mk3 carbanti Sensor Array, and look at the things it's used to build. You can wander through the various components and see stuff like the mk6 carbantic, mk6 sorusuub keypad, etc. So I think it'll come down to what you can actually equip in that last slot, rather than what hero you would like to get to g12.

Yeah, if you look at this eg: https://swgoh.gg/db/gear/154/mk-7-cec-fusion-furnace/
    It says required level is 95. So I have a feeling that devs are planning on increasing the level cap to a really high level and also have most / all gears worked out already.