Ships..... lame and AI cheats

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I hate ships. I level ships just for the fleet tokens. It is not fun.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    If it weren't for Zeta credits I wouldn't even bother. So lame. Teams far below me routinely beat me or I have to win barely. Don't even start me on the Tie Fighters dodging 4 times in a row. What the beans is that. Ships have lots of potential but, as is no fun and rigged

Only attack Tie Fighters with Tie advanced unless it's time to finish it off. Tie Advanced hits most often.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    I just watched Mace attack 15 times, 5x more than any other ship. All of which he granted immunity 4 times that lasted for 3 of my turns with consecutive ships taunting.

[...]

And when the capital ship attacks 5x more than any other ship there’s something wrong.

It's all part of that capital ship's mechanics to be able to attack often. If on top of that you attack the enemy Tie Fighter with other ships than Vader's or you leave the enemy Tie Reaper alone, then you will just feed even more turn meter to the enemy. It's not AI advantage. If you play the Endurance on offense you get a lot of turns as well.

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    TAureliusC wrote: »
    This has been an issue for me as well. Teams with over 140,000 fleet power ratings less can beat me........but when I play against it I literally auto and have it beat in about a minute, every single time. Not sure how the AI plays my fleet against it, and the only conclusion I can come up with is EA doing this on purpose to make it more "competitive" for the rest of the community.......

Just be happy, that you're not facing perfect AI opponents when it's your time to climb for your payout.
  • JankBootsy919
    9 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    If I can figure out how to post a screenshot....same player always rank 186 and ALWAYS gets 5-6 convergence uses on me, I can’t get one. He has ALL ships taunting with damage immunity at the same time, I can’t switch ships to try and attack (only because I have to, it’s pojntless 2 rounds in) because the buffs cover the ships. I’ve tried using the exact same ships (at a higher level and stars than his) but nope, 2 of my ships are gone and Mace has attacked me 4 times before I can use 2 attacks with my fleet. His Biggs taunts endlessly even without one of my ships being target locked, which is surprising since their ships are 100% on lock hits. Now here’s the kicker...I will see this same player a battle later and roll over him easily doing the same thing I did before. I get the same amount of Mace attacks as I did before (3-4 the entire battle) but this time he doesn’t get ~14. It’s as if the AI is playing like we have to...without cheating!!

I can’t believe ppl try and say that the AI isn’t grossly favored for the game? Yes it’s fun and challenging at times but other times it’s so blatant it makes the game not much fun. Like when DV gets to alternate between force crush and culling blade to kill 2 full health toons without mine getting to attack, and this was when only Vader was left.
    Post edited by Ambassador on
  • TVF
    36620 posts Member
    Options
    I couldn't follow that at all.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • BridgeBuilder
    47 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Does anyone use Cassian ship? I'm asking because in theory it should provide some dodge/evades (doubled for Biggs and other rebels for example) and some crit immunity (again doubled for rebels) against locked ships and I have yet to notice anything. I play Mace so I pretty much target lock everything ASAP. Nothing really happens. Biggs gets mauled and crit to death like Cassian is not there.
    At the same time opposing Biggs is dodging my Ashoka cleanse and opposing Slave1 dodging everything. But that is WAI, as the intent is to get people frustrated.
    "Frustration leads to impatience. Impatience leads to buying crystals. Buying crystals leads to revenue."
  • Options
    Cassians ship is totally broken. I went from top 20 to barely holding 100 the day I unlocked it, and now at 7* I still can't break top 50. Worse than useless.
  • Options
    Yet another ship battle that the opposing Mace capital ship grants “hold fast” on its first turn and then “convergence” its next turn. Another ship battle that I can hardly see that there are ships to attack beyond the green buffs that take up the screen while I wait to use a simple ability from Mace! Seems that this is a lost cause. Over a year and not a change, I wondered why I could forfeit attacks to get challenges done and not lose a rank for a couple days. Ships could be fun...but they’re not AT ALL!! I have a difficult enough time trying to play this game because of the imbalance of the Arena battles I.e. an entire squad counter attacking while NONE of the toons have counter attack abilities. OR getting wiped out by a Squad without being able to attack by a squad who’s speed is SIGNIFICANTLY lower than yours. I thought Clash of Clans was imbalanced...not even close to this game. Actually, not sure why I even play this game anymore? And no I’m not a F2P person either, I’ve spent money on this product, unfortunately at this point
  • Options
    Yet another ship battle that the opposing Mace capital ship grants “hold fast” on its first turn and then “convergence” its next turn. Another ship battle that I can hardly see that there are ships to attack beyond the green buffs that take up the screen while I wait to use a simple ability from Mace! Seems that this is a lost cause. Over a year and not a change, I wondered why I could forfeit attacks to get challenges done and not lose a rank for a couple days. Ships could be fun...but they’re not AT ALL!! I have a difficult enough time trying to play this game because of the imbalance of the Arena battles I.e. an entire squad counter attacking while NONE of the toons have counter attack abilities. OR getting wiped out by a Squad without being able to attack by a squad who’s speed is SIGNIFICANTLY lower than yours. I thought Clash of Clans was imbalanced...not even close to this game. Actually, not sure why I even play this game anymore? And no I’m not a F2P person either, I’ve spent money on this product, unfortunately at this point

I m going to spam Mace Enemies to see if this happens, but so far no luck.
  • Options
    Sounds like you're saying that you found a bug.
  • Options
    Fix.The.Ships.
    4 ships vs 2 JC dodges 3 times in a row without any reason whatsoever - i.e. no buffs - Tarkin uses ultimate and obviously I lose. It is beyond stupid. Frustration inducing tool 150%.
    "Frustration leads to impatience. Impatience leads to buying crystals. Buying crystals leads to revenue."
  • Options
    Fix.The.Ships.
    4 ships vs 2 JC dodges 3 times in a row without any reason whatsoever - i.e. no buffs - Tarkin uses ultimate and obviously I lose. It is beyond ****. Frustration inducing tool 150%.
    22fdjn.jpg