First zeta and arena help

I will be getting my first zeta tonight and have been planing on putting it on kylo and wondering if anyone has a better recommendation for my first one. Also im having a really hard time getting into top 20 in arena. https://swgoh.gg/u/bazinga/

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Replies

• Ansroff
    283 posts Member
    Options
    I think you'll find great success with Zylo, good call. Particularly if your guild runs the HAAT, he is invaluable in P1. I think you're using the right squad in arena, you just have a competitive squad. See what difference Zylo makes, but keep farming shards for Chaze and DN if you have hard mode battles unlocked in stage 9. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    Yea im farming nihilus but and beat the 9-A hard light side. Thanka for the advise. Maybe zylo will be what i need to break top 20.
  • Ansroff
    283 posts Member
    Options
    Of course! I'd love to hear how it goes, maybe send an update in a day or 2?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Star up that Chirrut son! Way too limp noodle at 3*

You have the right comp for a top 10 team. I think zKylo will get you there. That and starring up Chirrut. How do you even compete with him at 7*?? Heheh. Surprised you invested all that gear without collecting the shards.
  • Options
    The shards are coming next when ever they show up. Baze has over 65k health/protection so that helps as long as chirrut keeps health dots on him.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Ozzman101 wrote: »
    The shards are coming next when ever they show up. Baze has over 65k health/protection so that helps as long as chirrut keeps health dots on him.

You also want him to hit harder. That team needs damage. zKylo will help a ton, but Chirrut hits pretty hard if you star him and put the right mods in there.