Guild merge.

We have a guild with 45/50 but could drop about 10 players who are not very active. We have about 10 lvl 85. 20 between 70 and 85. The rest are below 70. We only chat through game chat no chatting apps. We are doing tier 5 and 6 raids. Naat raid every 6 days. Averaging around 15 k raid tickets per day. Trying to get ready for heroic rancor but. Wed a boost of active players to speed up process. Eastern time zone I believe. If you interested or have questions just leave a message

Replies

• Options
    Hi, join my guild and lets go for HAAT. I need daily players to replace inactivity ones. PM me if you are interested.
  • Options
    We have space for 13 new members after a recent spring cleaning. We are pushing toward HAAT and have T7 pit on farm if your interested.
  • Options
    Thanks for the offers but I'm loyal to my guild. Just need to add few more active players. Then we can get to the next lvl.
  • pcmacro
    81 posts Member
    Options
    at your rate, you guys will be doing HAAT in maybe 1 year and a half to 2 years, if not more. Plus that's if they all stay active. Just bring your 10 players who are at level 85 (if they are mostly all HAAT) and merge them to our guild. I'll make you an officer and we can speed this process up and all get along well.
  • Options
    Join my guild, i can make room for 10 new members. My damage for HAAT is average 8M. Last time 5% left in P3 and 9 inactivity ones didn't join.
  • Options
    I'm not wanting to leave our guild I want to add 10 more active players so that we can get to the next lvl. We are starting heroic Rancor in the next week or so. But thanks for the offers.
  • Options
    Pm me, if you change your mind.