Is there an answer to a zaul team?

Stuck on node 6 of my first galactic war for today. I have no zeta toons at all. Run droids as my strongest team, palp lead empire team is a close second to them. However, even with my turn meter boosted from earlier battles, only one or 2 are getting a turn before the enemy team goes 6 or 7 before I get to go again.

Replies

• Options
    Yup. Answer is to lose my droids to take out one toon. Then lose all but Vader from my empire squad. So excited for node 9 now
  • Options
    You have Rex?
  • Options
    Yup. Need him now for 9. Not gonna be enough though
  • coeuss
    216 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    If Sass is present, Zaul is tough to get ahead of, as she makes them go first. However, if you have Rex and a team that is either faster after Sass's move or can apply debuffs to hurt them, you can win. B2 or Baze hurt their stealth with mass dispel. DN lead can also help, as no one crits, sending them into stealth.

I run Zaul, and I hate facing a fast Boba, Rex or Yoda as well. Boba takes out my Zavage easily, and tenacity up is a killer. Cleansers like Chirrut and Rex hurt period.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    I've met a zMaul on GW9 last day. With the TM gain on the previous battle, it was easier to manage and I could get rid of them using EP, ShT, TFP, DT and Krennic.They all apply annoying debuff for this kind of team, TM removal with Stagger, Shock avoids them to stealth, Daze and Stun.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    R2 counters maul
  • Options
    You a Jurassic park fan? Try Rex
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    I find the best answer to zMaul, is your own zMaul :D
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Any of these work: Zaul, R2, B2, Rex
  • Soldier76
    218 posts Member
    Options
    I use Rex lead, Anakin, Yoda, Maul, and Kylo
    All gear 9 to 11
    Lvl 85
    Good mods
    I beat most Zaul teams with this
  • kodias
    264 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Zfinn resistance with r2. Especially with built up tm, if played right the enemy team won't attack at all.
  • AndrewIss
    171 posts Member
    Options
    You are 6 months late with droids: maul/barriss/chaze will crush you... and you may find some of them together even ;)
    Rex+chaze+r2 will crush maul
  • Options
    Full R1 team can also do the job, though not everyone has that obviously :)