What's happens to those who can't keep up in arena?

Bobby777
614 posts Member
I know that a lot of people have their own groups to talk with people on their shard to discuss strategy and organize pay outs and all that good stuff. However I am interested in knowing what happens to those that drop a lot of ranks and are unable to go back into the top 20. So for those that can't keep up, do you guys kick them out of your group chat and invite the current people that are fighting for top 20? Or do you guys still keep in contact with those that can't keep up in arena? I ask because a while back I saw a droid user who was in the top 10 just before the maul meta. After the maul meta began he dropped to the 50's and has stayed there since and now has a first order team. Also more recently I have seen another person who was in top 10 with a Rex lead drop all the way to 50. So I'm curious on what happens when new people show up in the top 20 and rankings shift.

Replies

• lukeroks
    304 posts Member
    Options
    On my shard we have a discord group of shard mates, it's hard enough to find them and once someone has gotten into the top ten they usually try to make it back up to the top so no one gets kicked from the chat they just don't usually bother to coordinate payouts if they are getting pushed out of top 20
  • Broulan
    374 posts Member
    Options
    I took 7 months off due to work and I'm on a pretty old shard so I stay around 200 and just focus on raid toons. No reason to try to gear up for arena when I'm missing Chaze and GK, so I just focus on pve as a way to eventually close the gap...and to have an avenue to be somewhat successful.
  • XJStryker
    194 posts Member
    Options
    Our group is about a year old and none of us have dropped. Out of top 50. Its like once ur in u cant help but stay up top. Plus yall run the top so even if u have fallen behind the meta. They will keep u high till u can catch up.
    Yes Yoda is worth farming
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Our group has people from top 20 and some out 50-100, we all talk and help anyone who is interested.

But mostly we talk, other stuff not arena, unless it's the people who are not in the group and we all target.... :smiley:
  • Options
    I am in an arena shard chat for my shard. Yesterday was my highest arena finish EVER. I finished 25. I have been staying top 100 and have never had an issue being kicked out of the shard chat. Everyone in it is very helpful and has given me pointers when I ask. It will obviously depend on your shard but mine is full of some friendly and helpful top finishers.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    My shard we have a discord chat and you leave that chat willingly we don't get rid of anyone