Why do I have to wait between challenges?

This does not appear to have any point to it at all. If I get 5 challenge attempts why is there a 10 minute timer to wait on? I can only do 5....what does it matter to the devs whether I knock them out in 5 minutes or 50 minutes? Either way I only get 5. Just seems like a pointless barrier to me.

Replies

• Options
    To prevent everybody going on sniper mode in the last 30 minutes.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Eleiem wrote: »
    Makes no difference on challenges, arena yes challenges no

• Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    Eleiem wrote: »
    Makes no difference on challenges, arena yes challenges no

Ups, my mistake. I thought we were talking about arena.
    Then, no idea, lol.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Mako482 wrote: »
    This does not appear to have any point to it at all. If I get 5 challenge attempts why is there a 10 minute timer to wait on? I can only do 5....what does it matter to the devs whether I knock them out in 5 minutes or 50 minutes? Either way I only get 5. Just seems like a pointless barrier to me.

Simple.. because this game is not FREE. If you hate to wait fine.. go spend 50 crystal to refresh it otherwise just log in every few hours.

• Options
    It can't be forced refreshed.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Because the one thing jedi and sith agree on is patience.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Wazlinski wrote: »
    It can't be forced refreshed.

oh yah i wasn't realized it, only Arena have that refresh button (50 crystal). My bad.

I guess they want ppl log in every few hour.. instead you finish all the challenge at once..
  • Options
    They want you to do other in-game things while you wait. That way you use up all your energy....get bored and finally breakdown and use crystals to refresh energy.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    They want you to do other in-game things while you wait. That way you use up all your energy....get bored and finally breakdown and use crystals to refresh energy.

Yes. It's also one of the many devices tonturn us cattle into opening the app several times a day. The more you show up with nothing to do the more chances that 200 refresh will tempt you. Look, another free bronzium? Hey it's 12:00pm et, time for some free energy! Mh, need to complete that challenge later today.
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    To keep us playing the game more time per day. It's a good trick in behavioral psychology. More user engagement = more $$$
  • Jsnazz
    349 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    l3end3r wrote: »
    To keep us playing the game more time per day. It's a good trick in behavioral psychology. More user engagement = more $$$
    Finally! someone with a brain

OT: Short version carrot and stick xD

Post edited by Jsnazz on
  • Options
    Waitgame. If you don't like to wait you can switch to an other app or go read some forum in the meanwhile.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting