Good ol' Tarking rework!

Take_a_Bite
352 posts Member
edited May 2017
Tarkin is a man who likes to tighten his grip on soldiers (and make them run faster). So I think his rework should capatalize on that.

After you zeta his leader ability it should read Empire allies gain 108 speed.

Got problems with rebels, BAM fast krennic and death trooper got ya. Triple cleanse giving you problems try 300 speed death trooper. Still not enough... We will throw in a 400 speed tie pilot. Tenacity up giving you problems? Try a helping of krennics and tie pilots assault of tenacity down.
Palpatine was the best sith of all. Might as well take twice as many turns as the rest. Vader is slow pshh his still motion character is just an after image.

Come on CG it's not too late to mess with meta. Let's get some good ol' Tarking in there.

Edit: It's that time again!!!!!!:!.!?!
Time to put some pizazz in another Tarking ability.
Let's look at intimidation tactics.
It will now read Inflict Offense Down on all enemies for 3 turns and Speed Down for 3 turns on all Rebel enemies. In addition, Tarkin has a 55% chance to gain 50% Turn Meter and a 40% chance to reset all empire ally cooldowns.

Who needs the other abilities reworked when you've got RNG on your side. We all know players have a special value that gives the RNG bonus against the AI :wink:. So just spam that intimidation till the cows come home. I mean look at his face.

Now you can enjoy nonstop aoe as your choice of attack so you can propel those Rex leads up to your God speed characters. Have fun :smirk:
Post edited by Take_a_Bite on

Replies

• Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Lol this rework is hilarious and is only a little out of line. So sure put it through.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    This would make Tarkin DT EP Krennic and DN a very popular squad.
  • Options
    Ridiculous -- and also just about what the empire would need to make a real mark.

Though, sadly, despite that, he probably STILL needs some kind of buff removal on his Special if he's to make any kind of impression.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Ridiculous -- and also just about what the empire would need to make a real mark.

Though, sadly, despite that, he probably STILL needs some kind of buff removal on his Special if he's to make any kind of impression.

A 300 speed DT with TM from Krennic and shock behind it is plent of buff removal/immunity.
  • Options
    Tarkin is a man who likes to tighten his grip on soldiers (and make them run faster). So I think his rework should capatalize on that.

After you zeta his leader ability it should read Empire allies gain 108 speed.

Got problems with rebels, BAM fast krennic and death trooper got ya. Triple cleanse giving you problems try 300 speed death trooper. Still not enough... We will throw in a 400 speed tie pilot. Tenacity up giving you problems? Try a helping krennic and tie pilots assault of tenacity down.
    Palpatine was the best sith of all. Might as well take twice as many turns as the rest. Vader is slow pshh his still motion character is just an after image.

Come on CG it's not too late to mess with meta. Let's get some good ol' Tarking in there.

I'd prefer a cleanser for Empire...
  • Options
    +1 :naughty:
  • Options
    Updated OP. I'm doing one ability at a time you know gage reaction since I'm obviously receptive to feedback :smirk:
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Updated OP. I'm doing one ability at a time you know gage reaction since I'm obviously receptive to feedback :smirk:

Not nearly as good. What made 108 speed good was that it was actually semi balanced. If QGJ can give 30 speed a bunch of offense and foresight. That probably all adds up to 75 speed worth of abilities or so. So adjusted for power creep and the faction it is with yeah 108 speed sounded about right. If you had average mods like plus 60 per toon it probably wouldn't do you much good. But if you can keep 5 empire toons constantly modded with plus 90 to 110 speed it would be a headache to figure out all of the time. My guess is you would want Tarkin DT Krennic palp and TFP/DN depending on how fast you plant to curbstomp your opponent.
  • Options
    Heres an ability proposal:

Call the death star to the battle and kill all enemies instantly. This attack can't be evaded.
  • Options
    @3Cheers4Tyranny you forgot to add it kills your allies to. Got to make it balanced ;)