New Game Mode [Idea]

I have an idea for a new game mode I'd like to discuss here.

You choose 20 [or more...or less] of your Chars ...
then you enter the game and per RNG you get a team of 5 out of the 20 [+-].
You have to clear a number of battles [AI or PvP] and get awarded ....somethng like that.

What do you think? :smiley:

Replies

• Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Awesome.

Now let me tell you about this dream I had last night where there was a dead duck in my apartment. I had an idea and used an ecig juice dropper to drop water into it's mouth and it turned out it was still alive...so I woke up looking around for birdseed. It was weird. Also I had to pee really bad.
  • Options
    Baal wrote: »
    Awesome.

Now let me tell you about this dream I had last night where there was a dead duck in my apartment. I had an idea and used an ecig juice dropper to drop water into it's mouth and it turned out it was still alive...so I woke up looking around for birdseed. It was weird. Also I had to pee really bad.

Lol random
  • Options
    Awesome.

I had to laugh, softly :)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Sounds like GW.
  • Options
    Awesome.

You killed my duck? :'(
    Ally Code: 945-699-762