Seeing What's Out There For Guilds, Lvl 83 Daily Player

Kodiak01a
30 posts Member
edited May 2017
I don't have my ally code handy (ipad is being used) but my game name is Invictus. I'm level 83, halfway to 84. Play daily, almost obsessively. Mostly FTP but I do pay enough to get a few extra refills daily. Have a half dozen 7*, another half dozen or more 6* (I'm fielding 3 teams in the AAT raid). I try to focus on building the characters I have but also diversifying my teams too. I keep my Arena rank under 200 and if I work at it I can go well below 100, in the Fleet battles I'm 25-35 depending.

Currently in a guild as an officer, and I like the guild but it's focused more on new players and with 3-4 over 80 and a dozen under 40 it gets very difficult to balance everyone's needs and all I'm catching lately is flack from both sides and I just want to have fun and play the game.

The girlfriend is sick of listening to me whine about it and says I should look for a new, better guild, so I thought I'd see what was out there. I can update the thread later with ally code and some accurate stats once I get my device back.

Ally Code is 647-172-429 so you guys can check out my characters, I might not be a fit for some of your guilds, I dunno...

8 7*
12 6*
and various others.

I'm sure I've forgotten some pertinent details.

I appreciate the interest shown so far! You guys are great!

PS I should mention that I prefer Eastern or Central, as someone in Eastern I can't stay up until midnight to get my last energy refill. Unless there's a way around that I don't know about (way possible!).

Post edited by Kodiak01a on

Replies

• Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Sending you a pm!
  • TWD_Negan
    373 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I run a guild running tier 6 level raids, crucial to getting past the gear 8 bottleneck. Current roster at 45/50. PST time zone based. Line group set up, highly recommend. Guild is called TWD Saviors. I'll edit this post with the formal details.

Edit: B)

About TWD Saviors
    -We're a mix of casual and hardcore gamers.
    -Average at least 15k tickets per day.
    -14 days of consecutive inactivity before booting.
    -Completes daily guild activities, often high tier
    -Donations are often finished or close to it
    -No enforced 600 ticket rule
    -Must have at least 1 6 * toon in their roster
    -Line group set up, optional to join, but highly recommended.
    -45/50 members

About TWD Saviors raids
    -tier 6 rancor.
    -12 hour 0 damage rule for rancor. Raids start 7:30 pm PST, attacks the following 7:30 am PST, and roster refresh 1 am PST.
    -NAAT will be FFA

Leader contact details
    Further questions? Message me, or post further questions below with the tag @TWD_Negan
    Want quick response? Add me on line app, lineid twd_Negan
    Want to join? Add me using ally code 632-143-884
  • CryGonJinn
    402 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    We run heroic rancor nAAT. Casual but competitive guild. All types of players from F2P, dolphins, and maybe a whale or two.

Want to join? Add me using ally code 194-485-296
    Or hit me up on line - CryGonJinn
    Post edited by CryGonJinn on
  • Options
    @Kodiak01a Don't listen to Negan. Join Rick in fighting the Saviors in the Ricktatorship Guild.

Raids for days.

Ally Code: 733-649-416
  • Options
    A vote for Rick or Negan is like a vote for the Governor. Do the right thing and join me
  • Options
    Hi, join my guild squadron 666. Casual guild. We run heroic rancor and normal tank raid. Next week going to launch heroic tank. Ally code 174-596-356.
  • Options
    OP edited to include ally code so people can look at my team and some other info.

• Options
    Sent ally invite
  • Options
    Hey dood check out Revenge of the Dark Side we are a casual guild with about 8 lvl 85's we would love to have you DarthExecuter 518-696-297. Drop me a line
  • Options
    Would also like to extend an invite to Owen family bbq. Lot of members have been in for over a year, good system in place for heroic rancor, we donate a lot, and are generally just a good group of people that enjoy playing this game. Most of our members are lvl 80+
  • Options
    Would like to extend an invite to Owen family bbq. Good group of people that enjoy playing the game, have a good system in place for heroic rancor, we donate a lot, and most members are lvl 80+. Send me a msg if I can answer any questions. Thanks!
  • SheaStyle
    386 posts Member
    Options
    PicsArt_05-15-08.05.54.jpg
  • Mfish
    136 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hello. I'm the leader of the shaved wookiees. We are a heroic rancor guild. We are also allied with 14 other guilds, 8 of them are haat. This is great because once you are ready, if you choose, you can move into a haat guild that's full and completing haat on a regular basis. A guild that you already are a member of the community. We are a friendly groip that can drop the heroic rancor in about 25 minutes without any solo runs.

My line id is mfish3474.

Hope to hear from you.

We are cst and raid in a rotating schedule. 7am / 7 pm cst. 24 hour zero damage. We have several level 85s, gear 10 and 11 toons available for allies. Great mix of f2p and p2p from America, Australia, and UK.
  • Options
    Okay--apologies but I've forgotten--who was repping the Jedy Council? I've gone back over posts and messages and haven't seen it yet. I sorta wasn't prepared for the response I got (thank you all).
  • Options
    Me
  • Options
    Kodiak01a wrote: »
    Okay--apologies but I've forgotten--who was repping the Jedy Council? I've gone back over posts and messages and haven't seen it yet. I sorta wasn't prepared for the response I got (thank you all).

That's me
  • Options
    We could love to have you in OutCast Sith Lords. We are building for Haat and Currrently have not trouble finishing Heroic Rancor. If your interested or want to know more
    Line ID : DarthSawyers
    Ally Code : 146-896-741
  • Options
    Wassup Kodiak, your done with Beardog?