Gameplay / Fun at the game

DarkSadness
44 posts Member
edited May 2017
Guys at EA. How many players % wise win a match once they've lost an ally? Cmon. You must be aware that once you are behind in power or number of foes then the chances you win a match a slim to none, which leaves player ability, experience or proficiency completely out of the window. Hence, making this not a game of skill or performance, but a game of who spends the most in getting the ultimate weapon. Which will eventually be picked up by players (me) - and leave little to the experience or satisfaction of actually playing.

Replies

• Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I don't​ understand the purpose of this post. With the exception of "speed" there are many times I can still win a match through a sacrificial taunt like STH or sheer bad RNG by enemy ai selection. There's the possibility of reviving with say Jyn or Daka and stay relevant in the match at hand.

You either are undergeared, using bad team synergy, or etc. The game is more than arena. I enjoy raiding, that's the next step passed arena. Preparing for HAAT is the goal, which prepares for an even better arena possibility with Kenobi.

Soon, they'll add another raid aspect for guilds. I'm sure.

So what exactly is "the ultimate weapon" because there currently isn't one. There's always someone better, some lucky RNG, or see crazy modding to separate the top 5/10 from the top 50/100. Shoot, I've lost with a 4 guy advantage to a single Dooku, so the odds are as good as your ability to play them.
    Post edited by Zephyrus on