Resistance P2 HAAT Post Fix - 5.85mm

Vondy
77 posts Member
Need to go tinker with mods and pay attention to TM next time but not bad for a first crack:image.png

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Not my team, but one of the guys in my arena shard chat. Looks like Resistance is on par with Clones for p2 now. Pretty sure that guy has god mods though, so we'll see. 30SXkO8.jpg
  • Options
    Would a gear 8 RP be good enough?
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

She'd probably die after the first few topples, with really good mods she could still be useful though. Won't work quite as well. You'd probably want g10 at least, maybe g9.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

She'd probably die after the first few topples, with really good mods she could still be useful though. Won't work quite as well. You'd probably want g10 at least, maybe g9.

I have a gear 10 sid would that work?
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    If I could bother with pics- I did 6,770,008. First try without trying RNG and made some errors thinking it was previous Mechanics.

Previous bests were 2.4m two weeks ago and 2.6 last week.

Someone will solo p2 within a week.

Poe speed 247
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

I have a gear 10 sid would that work?

Won't get TM during the topple which is where most of your damage will happen. Hows your R2? He won't be able to expose like RP can, but he'd get TM during the topple. I'd say try it with a g8 RP in airplane mode and see how long she lasts, if she can last long enough she's probably the best bet even at g8.
  • Options
    Today was first time I tried haat with zeta resistance and only hit 1.7m, couple questions:
    How are poe/finn modded for potency? And Rey/RT for damage?

Does the new expose mechanic work on toppled tank? I don't think I ever managed to get the exposes to keep on stacking when tank was toppled, but I did notice it when it was standing.

Thanks!
  • Vondy
    77 posts Member
    Options
    @Vertigo that's pretty sick, an additional 400k attack damage and another 500k from expose! And congrats @Asic !

@ItsJarJarBinkz g8 RP may be tough, could potentially work if you have mods with high protection/health secondaries, but tank AOEs will likely take out RP early

@metelnight2 you can see my mods on swgoh.gg (same username). I run Resistance in arena or wouldn't bother with RT's speed (in favor of offense). I can confirm trigger/reapplication of expose on tank when toppled
  • Options
    Vondy - what are your Mods?
  • Vondy
    77 posts Member
    Options
    @Yodarulez8810 https://swgoh.gg/u/vondy/

I hadn't moved anything around prior to the raid but may tinker in light of the expose change going into effect. RP and RT have so many TM gains from uniques and Finn lead that they really just need to be geared for damage and potency
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Mine are not awesome. Poe 247 is not crazy and doable

I may start swapping out speed for damage on some of the others if this is the actual intent

https://swgoh.gg/u/asic/
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Vondy wrote: »
    @Vertigo that's pretty sick, an additional 400k attack damage and another 500k from expose! And congrats @Asic !

@ItsJarJarBinkz g8 RP may be tough, could potentially work if you have mods with high protection/health secondaries, but tank AOEs will likely take out RP early

@metelnight2 you can see my mods on swgoh.gg (same username). I run Resistance in arena or wouldn't bother with RT's speed (in favor of offense). I can confirm trigger/reapplication of expose on tank when toppled

Yeah, I was quite impressed when I saw it too. I'll see if I can find out what mods he was using (I think he was switching them around, but I'll check).
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/asic/

That's mine

With Poe at 247 Others would not even need speed if this fix is the intent.
  • Vondy
    77 posts Member
    Options
    @Asic agreed, would recommend people look at your mods. I run Resistance in arena so can't nuke speed entirely on RT and Finn
  • Options
    @Asic, did you use the standard Resistance crew? Wondering about putting R2 in there somehow... but all he does is increase potency.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Yes standard

R2 will also give protection, which helps Poe from being one shot killed

Others like r2 but I prefer the extra TM from RT.
  • Vondy
    77 posts Member
    Options
    My issue with R2 is that he can't apply expose, nor can he match Rey's damage. I really don't think there's a place for him in P2 on that team (though he is miraculous for me in arena)
  • Slewfoot
    910 posts Member
    Options
    I ran this today and with a good RNG in a topple I can get around 7% or so. If you topple 7 times it would end up being around 10 million damage. Maybe with better mods, someone can do more, I dont think a full clear is possible without godly mods/RNG
  • Options
    Wow @asic that +20 speed secodary on your square potency mod is awesome! The best I've been able to get is a +8 speed secondary on the circle, any tips on the best way to farm speed secondary mods?
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Wow @asic that +20 speed secodary on your square potency mod is awesome! The best I've been able to get is a +8 speed secondary on the circle, any tips on the best way to farm speed secondary mods?

Lots of luck
  • Options
    I was able to manage 5.4 today with only Poe at g11 and the rest of the team at g10. The expose parade is ridiculous.
  • Jizzaouse
    128 posts Member
    Options
    R2 ALLOWS Rey to spam her third ability with advantage, and gives everyone potency. He will be better than RP imo