Raid Tickets not Being Counted Theory "Fix"

(I did not post this in the Bugs and Issues Section because I'm not reporting a bug, but a possible work-around)

I think I found how out to "fix" it...from a player's perspective.

After today's Guild Activity reset (7:30pm EST), I SIM'ed a few Hard Mode Battles right away, which the Activities board shows as it should, along with my Personal Raid Tickets counter beside it, but the Guild's "Manage" shows I did 0.

I manually fought a node twice, and they registered in the "Manage" section.

Maybe we have to manually fight one node before doing a bunch of SIMs.

Can someone else test this theory in the next few days?
When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.

Replies

• Options
    It worked for me-
    Simmed a LS node - nothing on daily tix.
    Played a cantina node- 10 on daily tix.
  • Options
    Mine show up right away simming after reset
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I have noticed if the game loads when i go back into it after my refresh it will count. the bug is not as bad as many think. i think its a refresh issue that happens right after reset and waiting for the servers to catch up.
  • Options
    Guilds can also use Lifetime raid tickets collected. It's tedious but updates accurately.
  • Options
    (I did not post this in the Bugs and Issues Section because I'm not reporting a bug, but a possible work-around)

I think I found how out to "fix" it...from a player's perspective.

After today's Guild Activity reset (7:30pm EST), I SIM'ed a few Hard Mode Battles right away, which the Activities board shows as it should, along with my Personal Raid Tickets counter beside it, but the Guild's "Manage" shows I did 0.

I manually fought a node twice, and they registered in the "Manage" section.

Maybe we have to manually fight one node before doing a bunch of SIMs.

Can someone else test this theory in the next few days?

Honestly I think this is irrelevant.

The best workaround you can do manually is to check the daily ticket listed under guild management. If it's still any value other than 0 right after activity reset, it means that is old value and it hasn't been reset. You can try a couple of things from there. i.e. force stop the app and start over and check again, or access various parts of the game and come back and check again and again, and eventually it will get reset. Normally this process takes less than 5 mins.
  • ctyc123
    328 posts Member
    Options
    After your guild reset go to guild management screen and exit to use your energy, it should always calculate correctly from then on. If you happen to shut down the game, start step 1 again.