What to do with my Poe ? - Break to top 10

Hi everybody !
I'm at the moment 62 and finish in top 20 everyday. There are about five level 61-63 people in top 50, others are 65-70. So I'm a first target but I do well. My squad is actually this :
Sid(L) almost maxed - missing 3 Gear
Lumi 7* Gear 7
Geo 6* Gear 8
Fives 5* Gear 7
Dooku 4* Gear 8

I haven't starred up Phasma, Chewie, Talia, JC
I am working on Poggle and IG-88 and (Mace for Jedi event)
I have a 3* Poe at Gear 6, I want to put him in my team( of course when he is 4* and maxed gear ), but I can't decide who to kick off.
I hope you can help me :smiley:

Replies

• Zekex
    474 posts Member
    Options
    boot fives and put poe in. fives is slow, doesn't do much damage as long as you ignore him, and doesn't synergize with a high speed dps team.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Dump Fives. He's decent in a counter squad; but the whole point of Poe is to hide slower, fragile DPS behind him. Fives lacks the heavy DPS you want and is a wasted spot. Once you get Poggle geared dump Dooku.
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Give 5's the boot. 88 has been kinda meh for me at 6*. If you want to do the Jedi challenge, I'd consider switching to Koth. But Poggle put me in top 5. Solid choice with that bug. I'd take out Dooku once you have 4* Poggle
  • Options
    Fives. When I come across teams in arena with him in it I smile. He is though a pain in the backside in GW where if you leave him to last (which is normal strategy for a tank) your heroes are guaranteed to not be at full health for the next round due to his counter attacking.
    If you are going to shoot, shoot, don't talk - Tuco Ramirez
  • Options
    Fives
  • Options
    Hi Kapus

I have almost the same line up as you, i run

Sid 7 * lead
    Lumi 7*
    Geo 6*
    Fives 6*
    Poe 4*

All gear 8 -rank currently top 20 in my server.

Currently farming IG-86 to replace Fives.

Good luck

• Options
    I agree with the dump the 5's. You may want to sub in Poggle and Poe in place of 5's and even Lumi.

I know it's hard to kick Lumi, but you have a high-DPS team, and Poggle is more of a benefit than Lumi. Lumi could save a toon or two with a heal, but these battles are hard and fast at the top (so I hear), so you are better with quick high damage rather than a heal.

There's always talk of a Poe "adjustment." We will have to see. Otherwise, that dude (at 6* and up) is in most high end teams.