Jyn leader seems to be bugged

Banth
158 posts Member
I've noticed a drastic drop in exposes from Jyns leader in the past few days. I chalked it up to RNG at first but it really seems too happen to often to be RNG now. I just put 10 debuffs on a chirrut in two back to back attacks and not one proced a Jyn expose. And this is starting to be the regular way they preform. Usually it seems to proc at about a 50% chance as it should. Now I'm lucky if I get 6 exposes in an entire match. Used to get at least 4 times that. Anyone else seeing this?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7332 posts Moderator
    Options
    Like I said on your post in the main section, I am still noticing exposes. I am about to do a bunch of GW, so I will keep track of my expose rate and post here.
  • crzydroid
    7332 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ok, so I did 9 GW battles and got a 41% expose rate. I was limited in the nember of Rebel debuffs because I was rotating out other characters to preload tm.

A couple of things to keep in mind. The numbers may be a little off, because it was hard to tell if enemies with speed down were getting it again. I put it on 1x and tried real hard to look for the "Speed" text if they already had it, but I may have missed a few. Also, the rate may be deflated for the first two nodes I did, because I had forgotten that Baze counters won't count.

The standard deviation for this value is sqrt ((0.4098*0.5902)/61) = 0.0630. Since you are hypothesizing that the expose rate is LESS than 50% (as opposed to less or more than), the one-sided upper bound for this value is 0.4098+0.0630*1.64= 0.5131, which includes the null value of 0.50.. Likewise, with the one-tailed test, we would have to observe an expose rate of less than 0.336 in order to reject the hypothesis of a 50% expose rate at the alpha = 0.05 level.

Conclusion: I find no evidence that the expose rate for Jyn lead is less than 50%.

Other thoughts: Remember that Jyn lead only grants exposes during Rebel allies' turns. So Baze landing Speed Down on a counter attack should never trigger expose (although he can while assisting Chirrut). Make sure you are not counting Baze counters when tracking your expose rate (the same would go for Offense Down on K2 counters).