Tie Reaper

I'm a huge fan of Shoretrooper and Deathtrooper, I have them both maxed out and the ship is levelled and abilities are maxed, while the abilities are useful it's just too squishy right now and not that hard hitting. I think it's been quite a few months since the ship was released, is there any news or updates as to when this ship and maybe Cassian will be available in a shop??

Replies

• Options
    Agreed, ship is extremely squishy and with the lack of easy to farm Dark side ships it would be nice if it could be improved slightly.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    The only way to star that ship is through the Fleet Mega Pack, like Kylo shuttle and Millennium Falken
    A pack Witch I find ridiculous in the first place, unless you're a brand new whale
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, we need a way to farm this ship now.
  • WR4TH0R
    170 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty unfair that owners of this got it through the same pack you could get tie advance and that was made farmable and this wasn't. They should of both been added to the mega pack and both been made farmable.
  • vlad745
    181 posts Member
    Options
    I am a little whale and have tie reaper all maxed, including zeta for DT and all omegas on Shore. At first had mixed feelings and though ship is not that great, but recently started playing it and it is doing good job on offense with dispel and home ship tm removal, but on defense it is probably a liability against tie twin teams and gets taken out first. Overall, don't get too excited about the ship it is balanced and solid, but definitively not more than that.
  • JJay
    368 posts Member
    Options
    vlad745 wrote: »
    I am a little whale and have tie reaper all maxed, including zeta for DT and all omegas on Shore. At first had mixed feelings and though ship is not that great, but recently started playing it and it is doing good job on offense with dispel and home ship tm removal, but on defense it is probably a liability against tie twin teams and gets taken out first. Overall, don't get too excited about the ship it is balanced and solid, but definitively not more than that.

Thanks for the info, are both characters maxed out ?