Defeat the empire Raid Idea

marauder
124 posts Member
edited May 2017
Phase 1- Takes place at episode 5 during the battle of Hoth.
Defeat the ATAT with ground units
AT-AT_89d0105f.jpeg?region=138%2C19%2C1392%2C697

Phase 2- Takes place at episode 6 during the pre-assault on the death star
Defeat the star destroyer/s with ships
STAR-WARS-REBELS-EMPIRE-ships1.jpg

Phase 3- Takes place at the battle on endor
Stun or disable the AT-ST/s and try to knock out the shield generator (ground assault) AT-ST_SWGTCG_art.JPG

Phase 4- Battle darth vader in the thrown room; emperor does AOE when vader is disabled (like p4 aat)
emperor_s_throne_room01.jpg

Phase 5- Destroy the Super star destroyer and 2nd Death Star with ships
Death-Star-II_b5760154.jpeg?region=0%2C68%2C2160%2C1080

Rewards: Jedi Luke and OG millennium falcon
character Bonus: jawa and Ewoks calls extra assist ; rebel ships gain double damage

Replies

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Interesting doing a raid with ships and ground units. This would nullify rolling over between phases so that should be kept in mind when considering such a raid.
  • Options
    Love the idea as long as we aren't restricted to light side characters only!
  • Boreas
    508 posts Member
    Options
    I'd prefer a "Crush the Rebel Scum" Raid...
  • marauder
    124 posts Member
    Options
    Boreas wrote: »
    I'd prefer a "Crush the Rebel Scum" Raid...

im thinking of an alternative actually. will post it when i finish
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Love this idea!

would it be restricted to light side/rebel characters only or open to all though ? ^^
  • Robi
    103 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I love everything besides getting the OG millennium falcon. I really think they should come out with the normal chewbacca thats a lot better than what we have, and then you would need han solo and normal chewie for the ship.
  • marauder
    124 posts Member
    Options
    Revi wrote: »
    Love this idea!

would it be restricted to light side/rebel characters only or open to all though ? ^^

you should be able to use your entire lineup. regardless of light or dark. if they limit it, the biggest uproar will happen
  • Options
    "Defeat the Empire" is actually the definition of every new character release
  • Options
    Love this idea!

marauder wrote: »
    Love this idea!

you should be able to use your entire lineup. regardless of light or dark. if they limit it, the biggest uproar will happen
    I would be hilarious to use EP (whenever I get him), Vader, Maul, Dooku, and Boba Fett to defeat the Empire.

*insert TRAITOR! gif here*

Anyways, I've read a lot of comments about there being too many Rebel Toons. It would be a good way to use them.

But other factions require more Toons as well, especially the Empire. Their premise was to overwhelm with sheer numbers. Same goes for Seperatists, and FO.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    This is so similar to an idea I've had so I definitely support it. My idea was to basically combine ship & ground battle in phases with some awesome animations; however I thought about restricting the characters to make the "story" flow. Despite the restrictions I figured the rewards would be amazing to motivate people.

I suppose if you're in a raid it would be unfair to restrict characters as this would only benefit the top players with every character maxed out.