Is the DN unique zeta worth it?

I run zaul, zavage, Vader, palpatine, dn.

I'm a couple days away from a dn zeta but i was wondering if i should save my zeta or use it on dn unique. I'm not sure how nice it is to add health down?

Replies

• Options
    You Zeta DN's unique if you run Rex, GK, Chaze or other similar teams.

You do that because no one on the team can apply debuffs, so then when DN uses the cooldown reduction move and you get the 50%.

With health down being constantly applied, you bypass that clear issue.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    It's amazing when paired with SA, ST, and or Zavage.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    It's also good if you have slower mods and the enemy team is often going before you (Unless it's a rex team in which case it'll be cleansed immediately) because you don't need any speed to apply debuffs before Nihilus goes, you just let the debuffs apply themselves.
  • Options
    Bennehftw wrote: »

You do that because no one on the team can apply debuffs, so then when DN uses the cooldown reduction move and you get the 50%.

It's also great to run with TFP and Ig-88 for that extra power to get kills off on weaker toons, plus that Hp down is devastating for tanks (they lose up to 10k hp, maybe more).

Also gives some extra heal under EP lead :P
  • Options
    I run zaul, zavage, Vader, palpatine, dn.

I'm a couple days away from a dn zeta but i was wondering if i should save my zeta or use it on dn unique. I'm not sure how nice it is to add health down?

On that specific setup, it will make it easier for those overall low dps toons to get kills between their power moves.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    MmoProNick wrote: »
    Bennehftw wrote: »

It's also great to run with TFP and Ig-88 for that extra power to get kills off on weaker toons, plus that Hp down is devastating for tanks (they lose up to 10k hp, maybe more).

Also gives some extra heal under EP lead :P

No it doesn't. EP lead only heals sith for debuffs they apply during their turn, the health down isn't applied during Nihilus's turn so it doesn't heal him.
  • Options
    I think it's worth it. It can be resisted but often times it'll be your only debuff when Rex gets his tenacity up off quickly. Imho... it's WELL worth it
  • Options
    no further questions asked - if its nihilus, then, it must be great! remember, nihilus is an antibuffer, debuffer & damager, all rolled into 1 hefty package. his unique zeta compliments him & his squad very well, making it easier for you to score kills on the side while you ready for annihilate to be applied on the strongest toon the opponent has.

congratulations on having a near zeta nihilus. build up & enjoy using him.

:wink: