0 posts Member
edited May 2017
We are merging. Thanks for messages.
Post edited by DWiLL on

Replies

• Mfish
    136 posts Member
    Options
    Hello dwill. I love wookiee guilds. Nice choice. I am the guild leader of the Shaved Wookiees. We currently have 8 spots open if you woild like to join us. We are a CST guild. We currently raid heroic rancor 3 times a week. Without any solo runs it takes us less than 30 min. Our last raid only 21 made it and it was 27 minutes. We are raiding normal aat twice a week.
    Our raid schedule is rotating to accommodate other players. 24 hour zero damage in place so all can at least place for rewards. Friendly, talkative, mature group. We are also allied with 14 other guilds which provides us a lot of unique opportunities. If you woild like to contact me or have any questions I can be reached on the LINE APP.

mfish3474

Thank you.
  • Brad6a
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Bud i copy n pasted my post here. Just so you got some info on us. Would you like to merge with us? You and your officers can keep your rank. Let me know. Cheers

Hello. Looking for active players of all levels. We do AAT Normal and Rancor V soon to move up to tier VI. We are a very helpful and friendly guild who chat alot. The only requirement is you try to max out daily tickets. We are relaxed so noone will be kicked for not maxing out or not logging in a day here n there, but we are trying to recruit so we can do higher level content. We have a strong core all around 80+ with multiple teams.
    Weather your just starting out and need help with gear or mechanics or just in general or your an 85 complete boss youll be welcomed!
    Any questions or want info PM me or add me ingame for an invite. Hope to see you soon Soliders!
    40/50 Members

Brad6a
    Player ID- 787-785-317

We are Born from the light of the Sun. It is the Privilege of Lesser men to light the Flame.