Where have the zetas gone?

ztc258
25 posts Member
I'm not sure if I just have bad luck or the rng hates me but I'm 0 for my last 14 attempts at zetas. It's getting kind of ridiculous. Has anyone else had bad luck w/ zetas?

Replies

• Kane13
    256 posts Member
    Options
    They're in fleet shipments
  • ztc258
    25 posts Member
    Options
    I know. I buy them in fleet shipments.
  • Options
    I'm 1/12 so hoping my rng takes a turn for the better here shortly
  • Options
    2 today in the challenge and one tonight from the fleet shop. Making 3 today. Gotta say it was a good day. And yes I had to use my AK!
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    I've also noticed my bad luck lately. Out of my last 7 attempts I've only received 1...today I finally got my 2nd one. I have horrible luck lol

No use complaining though just gotta grind
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Fear not! A guildie of mine just rolled three zetas and two omegas. You will have your day!
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    I've had the same issue over the last month, I've only gotten 3 zetas since the start of May. Pull rate is definitely down.
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Options
    Indeed it seems kinda strange. Not a single one in the last 4 weeks. Must have been extremly lucky when I unlocked the challenge.
    People will always say "bad rng, get over it", but it's pretty weird... Everybody in my guild is this "unlucky" since a couple of weeks, without exception.
  • Robi
    103 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    the first time I unlocked the zeta challange I went 0/7. it was pretty frightening
  • SPAstef
    52 posts Member
    Options
    I got 7 in 2 days... So it's just luck
    May the Force be with you, always.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Guildy got 4 yesterday, I got zero.