Leia or Lando?

So far I have a 4* Wedge 5* Ackbar 5* Biggs 5* Stormtrooper Han and currently wondering if I should by Leia or Lando. Which one is better for the team I have because though they are not 7 star they are very powerful at Gear Level 8 each and level 70. So Leia or Lando?

Replies

• Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    Options
    Both are good, but Lando's AOE makes him better.
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    Surprising Lando with Leia work incredible well together. If I do run a rebel team I almost certainly have both of them together. So eventually you should shoot for both as Leia when fully geared and maxed out can do 10K+ Hits 2 or 3 times in a row. Very annoying to face.

Landos AOE does make him a headache to face if you don't get an ability block on him ASAP...my vote would be Leia..However if it were my team I would get rid of SThan and do both Leia and Lando as they can be heavy hitters later on in the game.
  • Brainsym
    127 posts Member
    Options
    Dont stop at 5*.. Keep farming ackbar and sth shards from the arena, and work on lando in the cantina. He is a long farm, but worth it.
    Princess Leia is good, but you don't want to be working on too many characters from one source... lando in my opinion is excellent and his AOE makes him a star.
    Once u 7* ackbar and sth then get Leia or focus on someone else.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Brainsym wrote: »
    Dont stop at 5*.. Keep farming ackbar and sth shards from the arena, and work on lando in the cantina. He is a long farm, but worth it.
    Princess Leia is good, but you don't want to be working on too many characters from one source... lando in my opinion is excellent and his AOE makes him a star.
    Once u 7* ackbar and sth then get Leia or focus on someone else.

This. Ackbar works fine with Lando. He can use his special 2 times in a row thanks to Ackbar's Tactical Genius. At your level, it's devastating.