Rancor Help

Revi
573 posts Member
Hello everybody, our guild does Rancor heroic and I am just wondering what is the best strategy for me with what I've got.

https://swgoh.gg/u/revi/collection/

Any help is appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    I still use a g1 h rancor p1 team (teebo(l), phasma, rex, ee, qgj) but depending how far your teebo is and where your mods lie, you're close to the new solo (zader, jyn, tfp, teebo, r2). If I miss p1, I can generally muscle out 1m damage just going for synergy in p4.

TL:DR; You've got good toons, synergy until about to build solo team.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    CIKShock wrote: »
    I still use a g1 h rancor p1 team (teebo(l), phasma, rex, ee, qgj) but depending how far your teebo is and where your mods lie, you're close to the new solo (zader, jyn, tfp, teebo, r2). If I miss p1, I can generally muscle out 1m damage just going for synergy in p4.

TL:DR; You've got good toons, synergy until about to build solo team.

Thanks!, my phasma is lv 65, 6* & g8 so shes no good for me. My R2 is 7* but only gear 6 lv55.

Working on Jyn and Teebo
    Jyn lv 85 6* gear 8 will be g9 today or tomorrow I expect.
    Teebo im currently working on lv70 6* g8.
  • Options
    I currently run zader tfp sidious R2 and teebo. It works great. With R2 you can keep r2 permastealthed to ensure he is continually removing TM. You could probably replace sidious with jyn for better TM removal.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Anakin1125 wrote: »
    I currently run zader tfp sidious R2 and teebo. It works great. With R2 you can keep r2 permastealthed to ensure he is continually removing TM. You could probably replace sidious with jyn for better TM removal.

Hello, thanks for the reply.

Is your Teebo and R2 G11 7* lvl 85?
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    Managed to solo with Zader lead, TFP, R2, Teebo & Rex
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Revi wrote: »

zVader is still working. So, you should go for it. Guildmates solo it with Teebo, Jyn, Phasma, TFP and EE or QJG.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Options
    BulYwif wrote: »

zVader is still working. So, you should go for it. Guildmates solo it with Teebo, Jyn, Phasma, TFP and EE or QJG.

My Phasma is terrible :(, will be able to use Jyn soon 35 Shards to 7* currently G10
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    BulYwif wrote: »

My Phasma is terrible :(, will be able to use Jyn soon 35 Shards to 7* currently G10

I use Cassian instead of Phasma and I find him great. Give it a try to zVader or build the team I'm running since you have those toons too (Teebo, QGJ, Cassian, TFP, Rex). I can do up to 6M with them.