Force A Fide Dumped Me

Daily player here...I'm by no means the best or most dominant (currently 406 in arena). But I hit 'em with the Hein.

I was in Force A Fide for almost two years and I was dumped unexpectedly.

I don't talk much (Force A Fide was a chatty bunch), but would like to join a decent guild that's looking for a foot soldier.

If you got an empty spot, I'm at 162-759-661.

Nucky out.

Replies

• Brad6a
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Hey bud just sent you an invite. Chat is not a requirement and we dont use outside app to chat. We are a good group and your more than welcome. Hope to see you! Good Luck!
  • Brad6a
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Just a bit of info about us for ya bud.

The Last Days of Sun

Hello. Looking for active players of all levels. We do AAT Normal and Rancor V soon to move up to tier VI. We are a very helpful and friendly guild who chat alot. The only requirement is you try to max out daily tickets. We are relaxed so noone will be kicked for not maxing out or not logging in a day here n there, but we are trying to recruit so we can do higher level content. We have a strong core all around 80+ with multiple teams.
    Weather your just starting out and need help with gear or mechanics or just in general or your an 85 complete boss youll be welcomed!
    Any questions or want info PM me or add me ingame for an invite. Hope to see you soon Soliders!
    40/50 members

Brad6a
    Player ID- 787-785-317

We are Born from the light of the Sun. It is the Privilege of Lesser men to light the Flame.
  • Options
    Hey there! We're an international guild working towards haat. In a week we are merging with a haat guild to form an alliance. Our end goal is to have 4-5 guilds all doing heroic aat, sharing expertise and gear. Our raid times vary. We also have a 24 hour zero damage rule to make sure everyone gets payouts. Discord strongly suggested.

Let me know if you're interested!
  • Options
    Thanks Brad!! I'm in.
  • Brad6a
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Good stuff Nucky!