(Heroic Rancor, NAAT) Guild is looking for active players. Come and take Han Solo shards.

Altazar
49 posts Member
edited August 2017
Hi there!

We have strong Heroic Rancor & N-ATT guild and going to beat Heroic Tank. We need more people just to earn more raid tickets and start raids over and over. Please join us and get your reward and Han Solo shards.

My id: 233-489-254

Welcome!
Post edited by Altazar on

Replies

• Brad6a
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Hey bud i copy and pasted my post here so you have some info on us. Would you be interested in joining or a merger? You and your officers can keep your rank. Let me know cheers.

The Last Days of Sun

Hello. Looking for active players of all levels. We do AAT Normal and Rancor V soon to move up to tier VI. We are a very helpful and friendly guild who chat alot. The only requirement is you try to max out daily tickets. We are relaxed so noone will be kicked for not maxing out or not logging in a day here n there, but we are trying to recruit so we can do higher level content. We have a strong core all around 80+ with multiple teams.
    Weather your just starting out and need help with gear or mechanics or just in general or your an 85 complete boss youll be welcomed!
    Any questions or want info PM me or add me ingame for an invite. Hope to see you soon Soliders!
    40/50 members

Brad6a
    Player ID- 787-785-317

We are Born from the light of the Sun. It is the Privilege of Lesser men to light the Flame.
  • Altazar
    49 posts Member
    Options
    We still looking for active players.
    We made 10 members in few days, most of them 85lvl. Hop in!

Throw me your ID and I will invite you.
  • Altazar
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Now we have 14 members. Please join us.
  • Dramaboyz
    204 posts Member
    Options
    This New Guild will be strictly for players 35 & Up to get you ready & teach you toons to farm & Mods also to help all KøR Guilds when Ready. We will start with lower Raids to help you farm Toons & proper gear!
    Line is the app we use to have Guild Chat!
    My Line ID is Matt9278
    My Ally code is 257-972-458
    Line Chat App is a must so you can see all notes & Videos & Spreadsheets

There will be rules & all must follow them!
    600 Tickets is a must daily

If you are interested in joining & would like help on what to do this will be a Great Opportunity for those who need guidance & are willing to learn! Once prepared you will be going helping out other KøR Guilds for HPIT & HAAT we have lots of Guilds & info & resources to prepare you! This is the Start of been the best you can for KøR Guilds
  • Altazar
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Still looking for members. Becoming bigger and stronger, join us.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Please do not bump threads
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Altazar
    49 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    We merged with another guild and have more players now. Still have open slots. Please join us.
    Post edited by Altazar on
  • Altazar
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Slots are available. Please join.
  • Altazar
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for more people
  • Options
    Hi. Would u be willing to merge into our guild. We have about 25 daily players and are doing rancor heroic. We dont have any strict daily requirement rules so you'd all be welcome and safe. We are a very helpful and social guild.
  • Options
  • Options
    Still open. Need active players.
  • Options
    We need players who has Labot and Malbus