It would be so easy to fix Ahsoka

So the main knock on "Slowsoka" is her sub-par speed. To fix that, you wouldn't have to do anything to her speed, just change one of her abilities. For her leadership ability, she provides evade with a successful turn meter gain when she evades. She evades quite often which is good. The problem is the turn meter gain only applies to her. Why not make it like Darth Maul's and have it apply to the whole team? I know there is a lot of competition for Jedi leader abilities, but this would at least put her in the mix (especially if you keep the Nightsister part of it.) OR... you could swap around her abilities a bit. Take the personal turn meter gain off of her leadership ability and put it on her Daring Padawan ability. Take the health gain off of her Daring Padawan ability and put it on her leadership ability. Now you have a leadership ability with plus evade and plus health and a unique ability with Evasion up and turn meter gain on evade.
Her health is pretty low without the health part of her unique (it adds a little over 3K when everyone else is alive), so you might have to bake in a little health for her if you go the second route, but otherwise, this seems like a good fix.
What am I missing?

Replies

• Options
    1. Thank you for writing her name correctly :)
    2. I also think she needs some sort of rework. She is slow and useless now. She deserves more...
  • Options
    Not one of the top 5 Jedi in this game and needs work.
    Definitely one of the most likeable Jedis of all time and deserves more respect.