Rex (L), GK, R2D2 + ?? (no zeta/chaze)

I quite like the idea of Rex, GK and R2D2 but who would you include as your 4th and 5th on such a squad?

I'm currently working on farming up GK & R2D2 to help me progress in LS battles and my best leader for arena is Rex, so logically this is why I've chosen these 3 as the core of a future arena team. Also to consider is that I don't have Baze or Chirrut and although I have 26 zeta pieces, I'm hoarding these until I know for certain where my next 1-2 zetas should go.

I was thinking of bring my Boba up from G9 to G11 for a little beefiness in a dps toon and his ability block, and I also have a G11 Anakin at the moment that could plug n play. DN is L85 G8 and I feel like it's a long farm towards Rex (L), GK, R2D2, Boba, DN but would this sort of be an ultimate end goal for such a squad?

Any other easier (gear grind) suggestions? Remember I'm still levelling GK/R2 right now.

Replies

• Options
    I have G10 Wiggs that I could polish up to G11? (this might also help in LS 9B/C)

Full character listing here FYI, https://swgoh.gg/u/pwntehnubs/collection/
  • Options
    Nihilus is too good to ignore and very easy to gear (at least to gear 10). And the best very easy to gear toon is Emperor Palpatine. A way more defensive option would be Zarriss, also easy to gear.
  • Bennehftw
    316 posts Member
    Options
    DN and Zylo.

But Chaze is better
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    Zylo is great on offense, but adding him to a cleanse team keeps him from building up momentum, and on offense, the AI won't use his zeta to recover protection.