Looking for guild

Looking for a guild thats raiding between tier 4 and tier 6 of pit and tank raid. I'm a level 78 account with a high level jedi, rebel and a sith squad thats Coming along nicely.

Ally code 557-654-727

Replies

• Options
    Also I forgot to say that Iv exceeded joining a guild it will refresh in today
  • Brad6a
    209 posts Member
    Options
    The Last Days of Sun

Hello. Looking for active players of all levels. We do AAT Normal and Rancor V soon to move up to tier VI. We are a very helpful and friendly guild who chat alot. The only requirement is you try to max out daily tickets. We are relaxed so noone will be kicked for not maxing out or not logging in a day here n there, but we are trying to recruit so we can do higher level content. We have a strong core all around 80+ with multiple teams.
    Weather your just starting out and need help with gear or mechanics or just in general or your an 85 complete boss youll be welcomed!
    Any questions or want info PM me or add me ingame for an invite. Hope to see you soon Soliders!
    40/50 members

Brad6a
    Player ID- 787-785-317

We are Born from the light of the Sun. It is the Privilege of Lesser men to light the Flame.
  • Brad6a
    209 posts Member
    Options
    I sent you an invite bud. Hope to see ya! Good Luck.
  • Options
    Thanks, can you tell me a little bit more about the Guild? I cant join a guild atm I'm on the cooldown.
  • Options
    Sorry just seen your post. Are you US or European timezone?
  • Brad6a
    209 posts Member
    Options
    UK based bro
  • Brad6a
    209 posts Member
    Options
    But we have members from all over. Everyones welcome bud
  • Options
    Thanks can you send me an ally request also and I'll join your guild later on when I can.
  • Brad6a
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Sweet as bud. Will see you later!