If you could add any star wars character from any storyline who would it be?

And if any of you come at me with that White Armor light side Darth Vader from those old what if storylines ill laught (same storylines they canonized maul surviving from)

But since i know many would go to the old republic era.... i think id go to the Legacy era and Choose Darth Krayt.

Replies

• RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Nien Nunb. Require to piloting the falcon with lando in rotj era.
  • kejmo
    213 posts Member
    Options
    JOH YOWZA/SY SNOOTLES (had his 2 or 3 seconds in the movie). This fearsome Yuzzuum would be an awesome implementation. Since SWGoH finds that chars with less importance and time in movies are more op in game, i would also suggest some of the skills this dude would have.

1. Tenor attack - Joh releases a "noise" that he thinks it's a voice. As sound spreads in all directions, all enemy characters suffer damage. As speed of sound is pretty much fast, it's also unavoidable and causes shock, daze and confuse. If any droids are present in the battlefield, the sound reflects as many times as the number of droids present, multiplying the debuffs.

2. Max Rebo Band Concert - Joh calls upon his band members to help him raise the atmosphere. This 12 member band launches 12 "attacks" (same as Joh's standard Tenor attack) which also cause bleed to enemy listeners ears (damage over time effect) 12 times. Droid bonuses apply too. This ability starts on cooldown. Cooldown = 0.

3. "Jedi Rocks" - passive. Since Joh is known as a "Killer frontman", his presence causes enemy team to be stunned by his appearance, and are stunned for 2 turns. This ability cannot be evaded by any means.

I think he would be an interesting toon to play.

• Options
    0-0-0 and BT from darth Vader comic
  • Options
    Dark Luke Skywalker, Clone Emporer Paply, Kyle Katarn, Mara Jade, Thrawn from the original Thrawn trilogy (not rebels)
  • Options
    Rune Haako. He needs to have synergy with Nute Gunray.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Luke
    Legends thrawn
    Darth Bane
  • Options
    Jolie Bindo. 'Nuff said.
  • Darlex11
    235 posts Member
    Options
    Revan
  • Options
    Snoke
  • Options
    4lom, droideka, commando droid, b1, sentry droid from rebels, any droid lol
  • kylorexx42
    302 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Old master maul? Bring back maul meta!!!
    Double zaul
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    Jacen&Jaina Solo
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • RaxxisTu
    7 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Dace Diath or any character from the old Tales of the Jedi comics and a Tie Interceptor.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Gold bikini Leia
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Exar Kun
  • Options
    More rebels.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    More rebels.

How about, forth ewok from the left...
  • Options
    Mission and Zaalbar
  • smninja73
    136 posts Member
    Options
    Starkiller
  • EZKill
    112 posts Member
    Options
    This guy.

390601493_8cf2c7d870.jpg
  • Options
    Jar Jar
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    Jar Jar

I NEVER want to see Jar Jar in this game....
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    e6OtfEM.jpg
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Darlex11 wrote: »
    Revan

+1