Casual Guild looking for all levels

Jozav_Tuli
15 posts Member
edited May 2017
Heroes of Beta Outpost is recruiting!
We're a guild composed of mainly friends trying to help each other get better. I personally come from a HAAT guild and wanted to help out in other areas. We stagger rancor raids between t4 and t6 and are lookin for members that want to grow.
Hit me up on line: jozav_tuli or add me:698-795-736
If you are interested
Post edited by Jozav_Tuli on

Replies

• Options
    How many members do you currently have ? I'm a former leader of a guild described the same as you have and got our guild to merge with another that is also the same as you described. We are currently at 25 members looking to get close to 50
  • Options
    We are currently at 20 members. A merger is not out of the question, however I believe current leadership would prefer staying in this guild rather than moving.
  • Options
    Well we could go to 45 quickly and really look at some heroics , I was the leader of my former guild and saw it was better for all the members to join up and work towards heroic prizes . The guild we chose couldn't have been a better fit and all of them are fun , it's really hard to recruit one by one to 50 , talk it over and let me know
  • Options
    We literally moved over in no time , only reaching out bc yours sounded like the post that brought our two guilds together . What time zone is the guild ?
  • Options
    In this instance, it's a very casual Guild. I'll let them know the idea, but I'm pretty sure they'd prefer people come into the guild. I'll let you know.
  • Options
    Good luck ,
  • Options
    It's a no-go. Sorry about that!
  • Options
    Good luck