Latest Rumor: Thrawn 6/19 - Requires 5* Phoenix to Unlock

Prev1
Phoenix will be farmable. All the info I have. May or may not be accurate, but past info has shown the source is generally reliable.
SnakesOnAPlane

Replies

• Options
    Yuck
  • Stopper
    25 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm not getting Thrawn for long time
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Yay, how annoying.

Great turnaround with R2 event, annoy the entire community with Thrawn.

One step forward, two steps back.
  • Lkw
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Cool something to work towards
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Lkw wrote: »

With toons that are otherwise useless. Sabine may be the only one with any utility.
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »

With toons that are otherwise useless. Sabine may be the only one with any utility.

Ezra is pretty good on a Jedi team
  • 3Cheers4Tyranny
    2084 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Where do you get your information? Aren't members of the game changers program supposed to keep these things secret? Also if Thrawn is the supposed "fan favorite" and the info wasn't shared on here or Reddit, this just further proves someone is throwing private information around.
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »

Ezra works well with ZGJ, Zoda, GK, and ZR2.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Where do you get your information? Aren't members of the game changers program supposed to keep these things secret? Also if Thrawn is the supposed "fan favorite" and the info wasn't shared on here or Reddit, this just further proves someone is throwing private information around.

Like I'm gonna give that out. Drama!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    I'm hoping this is another Snakes sneaky troll post :)
  • Options
    @Grpeephole303 your wish may come true after all! You'll need to spend some money afterall. ;)
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

And I just bit the bait hard :lol:
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

No troll, just rumors, like most all the posts from others on this forum are for speculating at new characters. Like I said, it may or may not be accurate.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    @Grpeephole303 your wish may come true after all! You'll need to spend some money afterall. ;)

If its a palpatine style event i cant spend money on him specifically x.x

But well see if i can!
  • Options
    I could live with this as it's only a game. Phoenix are mostly trash so I will never spend on them so I could do a thrawn event. Would just be something to work towards the second time it appears.
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    Phoenix aren't farmable yet and most likely one of them will be placed in a hard node farm. If that's the case then it will be a while before I will unlock thrawn lol.
  • Options

No troll, just rumors, like most all the posts from others on this forum are for speculating at new characters. Like I said, it may or may not be accurate.

You know your stuff though so it's more credible than random internet guy threads....we will just have to see. It seems plausible.
  • Options

You know your stuff though so it's more credible than random internet guy threads....we will just have to see. It seems plausible.

Even more plausible if Ashoka is under the Pheonix tag
  • Syrath
    129 posts Member
    Options

Except the word is she isn't correct? I believe Rebel is her tag no Phoenix at least per a thread about the podcast that is what was said, unless that has changed.
  • Options
    Syrath wrote: »

Except the word is she isn't correct? I believe Rebel is her tag no Phoenix at least per a thread about the podcast that is what was said, unless that has changed.

I listened to the podcast yesterday, they said several times that she would not have the phoenix tag. They even tried making some of her skills fit with phoenix but that didn't work either. She will just be a rebel.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

This. Since the R2 event, things seem to be moving in the wrong direction...fast. :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Stopper wrote: »
    Looks like I'm not getting Thrawn for long time

Snap!

• Gwonk
    239 posts Member
    Options
    Nope. Reason being they said the fan favourite June character is not coming from a legendary event, but from whatever the new game mode is somehow.
  • Options
    Gwonk wrote: »
    Nope. Reason being they said the fan favourite June character is not coming from a legendary event, but from whatever the new game mode is somehow.

This confirms the OP's trolling.
  • Options
    I also find it unlikely that they'll put a character into a hard node and requires them to be 5-star in less than a month.
  • Options
    I would not doubt that it takes Phoenix to unlock Thrawn. But 5*? They have not been farmable, except perhaps through buying packs. This would be a first for CG to require players to buy packs for a whole faction just to allow unlock of a new character. Every other release has allowed prior farming time.

5* is not particularly hard to do though. I would need 80 shards each to get 5*. It would take some time, how much depends where they ate released.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    This is so not gonna happen. The fan fav is gonna be added with the new game mode for sure!
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    This is so not gonna happen. The fan fav is gonna be added with the new game mode for sure!

And I doubt the fan favorite is thrawn
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    If this is the case, Phoenix will be released in packs and likely farmable well before the event is in place.
  • Options
    Where did you get this information?
This discussion has been closed.