Characters & Rework we want in the game.

Prev13
JalenVane
48 posts Member
edited July 2017
So as long as Ive been here, I havent seen an actual discussion about the characters we want and who needs reworks. So Some of my guildmates and I decided to make one with some special stuff. So Im gonna be saying the characters that arent in the game and the ones who need rework that we would love to have and why. So we want to ask everyone else to do the same. Put the list of characters you want and with which tags.

Ok here's our list of characters that arent in the game that we want.
1. Jedi Luke (either Bespin or ROTJ): I think he should be obviously Light Side, Support, Jedi, Rebel
2. Darth Revan: Dark Side, Sith, Attacker
3. Darth Malgus: Dark Side, Sith, Tank
4. Darth Bane: Dark Side, Sith, Support
5. Jango Fett: Dark Side, Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel, Separatist, Attacker
6. Bossk: Dark Side, Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel, Tank
7. Embo: Dark Side, Bounty Hunter, Scoundrel, Support
9. Satele Shan: Light Side, Jedi, Galactic Republic, Support
10. Admiral Thrawn: Dark Side, Empire, Tank
11. Hondo Onaka: Darl Side, Scoundrel, Support
12. Mother Talzin: Dark Side, Nightsisters, Support
13. Saw Guerrera: Light Side, Rebel, Galactic Republic, Tank
14. Grand Inquisitor: Dark Side, Empire, Sith, Attacker
15. Padme Amidala: Light Side, Galactic Republic, Support

Ok si these are the ones that come to mind when it comes to new characters that we dont have.

List of Characters that deserve a rework
1. General Grievous: He needs a rework that makes him a great leader both for Separatists and Droids. this guy needs a MASSIVE change in all aspects of his abilities. For his leader ability he should have this:
Leader ability: Separatists and droid allies gain 30% offense up. If any Separatist or Droid ally do Crit hit, they gain 15% critical damage.
Unique:
Whenever grevious falls below 50% hp, he gains stealth, evasion up and critical imunity for 3 turns.

Grievous Wounds: Deal physical damage to all enemies and inflict health immunity, and three damage over time for 3 turns.

Sinister laugh:
Inflict health down, defense down for 2 turns and remove 30% turn meter on all enemies. Jedi enemy turn meter reduction is doubled and all effects cannot be resisted.

Now we go with our next character that deserved a rework.

2. Mace Windu. This is a fan favorite character that everyone loves but not so much ingame. Let me give you our ideas on the rework

Leader ability: Galactic Republic allies gain tenacity up for 2 turns at the start of each encounter and when a character dies. When a Galactic republic ally resists a debuff gain Offense up/Defense up for 2 turns

Unique: Windu has a 50% Chance to expose a random enemy (prioritizes taunting enemies) on each of his turns.

Smite: Deals damage to target enemy and remove all positive status effect and gains all allies Defense Up for 2 turns.

3. Chewbacca. He should be added the tags of Rebel and Resistance.

Wookie Rage: Taunt and give allies offense up

Defiant Roar: Remove all debuffs THEN heal.

Leader: stays the same

4. Old Ben. This is a tank that desperately needs a taunt to be better.

Old Ben 3rd(new) Ability, Meditate: Old Ben Taunts and gains defense up for 2 turns.

Passive ability: Old Ben begins the match with taunt.

Post edited by JalenVane on

Replies

• Alle
    27 posts Member
    Options
    - Clones (e.g. Delta Squad) with helmet
    - Droids (B1, Droidekas, Commando Droids,...)
  • Options
    No for Helicopter light-saber
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    I can agree with Luke, Chewie & Jango, they are from the movies and should have priority over all others.

The rest of your list however I am not really too intrested in, just my opinion, I know that other fans really like them.

I would also like Padame, Slave Leia & Wicket.

Also a Mace re-rework, Grevious rework would be great.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Jar Jar
    Shaak Ti
    Starkiller
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    One character I don't ever want to see in this game is any version of Jar Jar...

Nuff said.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Chun
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Nein nunb from rotj
    Ki adi mundi from prequel Star Wars
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

e6OtfEM.jpg
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    USAmazing wrote: »
    e6OtfEM.jpg

Hahahaha I feel you bro
  • Options
    Where is old master maul?! And droideka? :'(
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Droideka. Show those robots some love.
  • Options
    kylorexx42 wrote: »
    Where is old master maul?! And droideka? :'(

Thats the point for everyone to say who they want as much as the ones I put or another
  • Sco_B_Wan13
    17 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Toons I'd like to see:

Mr. Bones
    Saw
    Quinlan Vos (jedi, bounty hunter, scoundrel)
    Rae Sloane
    Jas Emari
    Clone Wars Padme
    Orig trilogy Chewie
    Bossk
    Mother Talzin
    Sarco Plank
    Oh, yeah **JEDI LUKE!**
    Crazy spiderlegs Maul
    Freshly unfrozen Han Solo
    Slave Leia
    Cham Syndulla
    Norra Wexley

Reworks:

Jedi. Jedi teams should only have a hard time with Sith teams. They should destroy everyone else.

Nightsisters are pathetic and should be better. Savage and Maul should have nightsister synergy (also, Savage should not be a Sith, or Asajj should).

Asajj should also have scoundrel and bounty hunter synergies.

I'd say Mace needs more work, but he's a ****, so I don't care.

Jedi should not be one of the weakest factions in game. FFS.

Old Ben should have rebel synergies.

Millennium Falcon crew should be led by Han, not Rey.
  • Sco_B_Wan13
    17 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Also ... I'd love to see more master/padawan synergies. Let Qui-Gon/Obi, Obi/Anakin, Lumi/Barriss, hell, even Dooku/QGJ buff each other a la Anakin/Snips or Wiggs and Chaze.
  • Options
    And maybe have certain toons like asajj or vos (if he happens) have dark *and* light alignments.
  • Options
    Toons I'd like to see:

Mr. Bones
    Saw
    Quinlan Vos (jedi, bounty hunter, scoundrel)
    Rae Sloane
    Jas Emari
    Clone Wars Padme
    Orig trilogy Chewie
    Bossk
    Mother Talzin
    Sarco Plank
    Oh, yeah **JEDI LUKE!**
    Crazy spiderlegs Maul
    Freshly unfrozen Han Solo
    Slave Leia
    Cham Syndulla
    Norra Wexley

Reworks:

Jedi. Jedi teams should only have a hard time with Sith teams. They should destroy everyone else.

Nightsisters are pathetic and should be better. Savage and Maul should have nightsister synergy (also, Savage should not be a Sith, or Asajj should).

Asajj should also have scoundrel and bounty hunter synergies.

I'd say Mace needs more work, but he's a ****, so I don't care.

Jedi should not be one of the weakest factions in game. FFS.

Old Ben should have rebel synergies.

Millennium Falcon crew should be led by Han, not Rey.

You definetly open my eyes with the Nightsisters and Asajj. I always thought Asajj should be Sith and totally forgot to put her rework
  • Options
    Every unused toon needs a rework, as well as: tuskans, nightsisters, droids, bounty hunters, Jedi.
  • Options
    1°GG IG-100 REWORK B1 DROIDEKA
    2°jedi luke...........
    3°Chewie rebel synergy with solo
    4°clone wars padme galactic republic leader
    5°nightsisters uptade mother talzin
    6°i dont now maybe thrawn or starkiller op and starkiller clone more op
    AND NERF CHAZE
    With that im really happy
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    Ya know no one wanted? A broken af fulcrum ahsoka. But guess what? We got her. In the middle of an empire faction pass. yaaay...
  • Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    Ya know no one wanted? A broken af fulcrum ahsoka. But guess what? We got her. In the middle of an empire faction pass. yaaay...

I know right... Its so unnecessary and ill-timed to release her now while no one even requested for her. She's one of the loved chars in rebels, could've been used much later. I seriously question the intelligence of the decision maker of this game.
  • Options
    USAmazing wrote: »
    One character I don't ever want to see in this game is any version of Jar Jar...

Nuff said.

latest?cb=20130912230409
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Revan... (slayer of nihlus, creator of hk-47) jedi, sith, republic, mandalorian
    Basic- inflict physical or special dmg (pending which defense is lower on enemy) and grant speed up to 2 random allies and speed down to 2 random enemies.
    Special ds (3cd)- deal physical dmg to all enemies and special dmg equal to 50% of physical dmg for each debuffed ally.
    Special ls (3cd)- cleanse all debuffs and dispel all buffs on enemies. All allies gain 10% tm for each ally/enemy affected.
    Unique- revans basic deals 50% total hp dmg (bypassing protection) to darth nihlus and grants all allies 100%tm upon his death. If HK-47 is present he assists with "meatbag mayhem" on every action revan makes including assists.
    Leader- All allies gain +25% offense, defense, crit chance, crit dmg, potency & tenacity.
  • Sco_B_Wan13
    17 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Fulcrum ahsoka looks pretty decent. I hope they actually give us a Luke with a saber and Jedi plus rebel synergy.

And I already said it above, but it's stupid the ewoks have more potent synergy than nightsisters.

Viszla w/darksaber?
  • Sco_B_Wan13
    17 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    UNFROZEN JABBA'S SKIFF HAN SOLO

rebel, scoundrel, support

Firing Blind (basic) -- deal damage to a single, random opponent
    Boba Fett? Where? (unique) -- if chewie is present on team and targets Boba Fett, Han will inadvertently activate Boba's jetpack, sending him flying off the battlefield, defeating him
    I Know (unique) -- if Leia is present, Han will assist any time she attacks (hitting random enemy, of course, because his eyes are wonky from the carbonite)
    Scoundrel diplomacy (special) -- once activated, if an enemy targets Han, Han will attempt talking his way out of the situation, disabling that opponent's turn meter until Han or an ally land an attack on that opponent

• Options
    Hondo Ohnaka!! The only canon character to defeat General Kenobi!
  • Options
    Hondo would be great. The more scoundrel/bounty hunter types, the merrier.
  • Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »

I wanted her. That's why I didnt put her in the list. She's my favorte character
  • Options
    Cobb Vanth?
  • Options

I seem to remember Jango Fett and Dooku giving him a bit of a hiding too.
  • Options

I seem to remember Jango Fett and Dooku giving him a bit of a hiding too.

Same.
  • Options
    Durge would be a perfect insert with Dark side, Separatist, Bounty Hunter, and Scoundrel tags
    Wat Tambor for separatists, scoundrel (like Nute), dark side
    Trench for separatist, fleet commander, dark side
    Jango with the same tags as Durge
    Commander Wolffe, Gregor, Kix, Waxer, Boil for clones

My ideal additions lol