Still Have to Close Entire Game to Back Out of Ability Upgrades

Mojavelandbaron
977 posts Member
edited May 2017
The little "x" in the red circle in the upper right corner of the popup still does not work more than half the time, and I'm left with no choice but to close the entire game to get out of it.

Replies

• Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    I can confirm this is a bug. The skill ability window ends up behind some of the character info panels sometimes which makes the button to close it inaccessible.
  • Options
    Woodroward wrote: »
    I can confirm this is a bug. The skill ability window ends up behind some of the character info panels sometimes which makes the button to close it inaccessible.

Yes. This is what's happening to me, too. The x actually changes shade/color as if it's being tapped, but still does nothing to close it.
  • Diel
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Same with me. But screen solution on my old IPad is not widescreen and therefore I can hit the red circle.
  • Options
    Same here. So annoying
  • Options
    The old layout that wasn't causing problems was fine. "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". Ugh. There goes that "draft saved" thingy getting in the way of everything again as well as I'm typing. That's another "fix" we didn't need.
  • Options
    This doesnt matter
    better nerf nute
  • Options
    DarthSalsa wrote: »
    This doesnt matter
    better nerf nute

LOL
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Same thing here too
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    In order to investigate this issue further could you please provide the following?
    • Ally Code
    • Device model/OS
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Options
    Hiya!
    In order to investigate this issue further could you please provide the following?
    • Ally Code
    • Device model/OS

After recent update, 23 May, this now happens to me as well. When you go to the characters modding and back up to character page, it only loops back and forth. Can't back out to inventory listing without using home screen.

446-516-514
    Nexus 6
    Android 7.1.2
  • Options
    Hiya!
    • Ally Code
    • Device model/OS

Thanks Kozispoon. Ally code is 882-617-728
    Device is iPhone 6s/ OS 10.3.1
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Options
    I no longer have issues with this bug, thanks.