Droideka Destroyer Droid, shielding Droid that punishes buffed enemies!

Basic, rolling smash:
Deal physical damage to enemy and dispell all positive effects on them. Regain 15% protection for each positive effect dispelled in this way. (OMEGA: Also gain 20% tm for each effect dispelled in this way)

Special, Relentless destruction:
Deal special damage to all enemies. This damage ignores armor on enemies with positive status effects. Enemies with four or more positive effects also suffer damage equal to 40% of their max health.

Special, Shields up:
Destroyer Droid grants protection equal to 50% of it's max protection to all other droid and separatists allies. (ZETA: dispell all negative effects from a Droid or separatist ally whenever they receive damage from an enemy with a positive status effect)

Unique, shielded attacks:
Destroyer Droid has 10% max protection for each Droid ally and cannot be countered by enemies with positive status effects. (ZETA: Droid allies cannot be countered by enemies with positive effects. Destroyer Droid gains retribution against enemies with positive effects.
"When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."

Replies

• ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Would totally go for a droideka.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Droids need a faction pass, and not rebel droids. Droideka would be a very welcome addition. I'd also like to see a commando droid with stealth capabilities.
  • Striker
    198 posts Member
    Options
    too OP solution. It should have 1k hp b 2k protection)
  • Options
    Seems like a good fit to counter the new ahsoka
  • Options
    Striker wrote: »
    too OP solution. It should have 1k hp b 2k protection)

Well I wanted to give it group dispel, cleanse, 100% counter, health steal, heal over time, and debuffing, but thought that may be too OP. So I toned it down. Besises there's already characters that do all that.
  • Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    Droids need a faction pass, and not rebel droids. Droideka would be a very welcome addition. I'd also like to see a commando droid with stealth capabilities.

Rather Separatists
  • Options
    EA: here's a character that thrives based on unique buffs!

your salty behind: HERe's A CHARaactER MOIIDEL TO KEEP MY DROID BABIES FROM THE SecOND CNeTURY SAFE
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    I like any idea for a new droid :) +1
  • MegatronG1
    41 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    My personal take on this idea
    Droideka
    Punishing Support that Deals High Damage to buffed enemies
    Abilities
    BASIC Attack - Twin Heavy Cannons:
    Deals Special Damage to target enemy. This attack deals 10% more damage for each buff present on the target enemy. If the target enemy is Galactic Republic, Droideka attacks again.
    SPECIAL Attacks:
    • Relentless Firepower [Cooldown: 4] - Deals Special damage to all enemies and Dispels all buffs on them. If any enemies had their buffs Dispelled, Droideka inflicts Daze on them for 2 Turns. Enemies who were not buffed reduce this ability's cooldown by 1.
    • Superior Shielding [Cooldown: 3] - Droideka regains 50% Protection and Separatist allies recover 10% of Droideka's Max Protection.
    UNIQUE Ability - Droid Logic:
    Droideka has a 60% chance to counterattack, and gains 10% Turn Meter when Droideka counterattacks. Whenever a Separatist ally is falls below 100%, Droideka Taunts for 2 Turns.

UNIQUE Ability - Advanced Shielding:
    Droideka gains 10% Max Protection for each Droid ally, and gains 10% Offense for each Separtist ally. Droid allies who are Critically Hit gain Protection Up equal to 10% of Droideka's Max Health for 1 Turn.
  • Options
    MegatronG1 wrote: »
    My personal take on this idea
    Droideka
    Punishing Support that Deals High Damage to buffed enemies
    Abilities
    BASIC Attack - Twin Heavy Cannons:
    Deals Special Damage to target enemy. This attack deals 10% more damage for each buff present on the target enemy. If the target enemy is Galactic Republic, Droideka attacks again.
    SPECIAL Attacks:
    • Relentless Firepower [Cooldown: 4] - Deals Special damage to all enemies and Dispels all buffs on them. If any enemies had their buffs Dispelled, Droideka inflicts Daze on them for 2 Turns. Enemies who were not buffed reduce this ability's cooldown by 1.
    • Superior Shielding [Cooldown: 3] - Droideka regains 50% Protection and Separatist allies recover 10% of Droideka's Max Protection.
    UNIQUE Ability - Droid Logic:
    Droideka has a 60% chance to counterattack, and gains 10% Turn Meter when Droideka counterattacks. Whenever a Separatist ally is falls below 100%, Droideka Taunts for 2 Turns.

UNIQUE Ability - Advanced Shielding:
    Droideka gains 10% Max Protection for each Droid ally, and gains 10% Offense for each Separtist ally. Droid allies who are Critically Hit gain Protection Up equal to 10% of Droideka's Max Health for 1 Turn.

I like that, everything but the taunt really. Because K2so and chopper are superior taunts right now for droids.
  • Options
    I've wanted a Droideka for a while, but I think it needs to have situationally exceptional tankiness. For example, I'd probably give it something like:

"While this unit has protection, it is immune to all AOE and takes 30% less damage from single-target attacks."

Put a few ways to regain protection into its kit, and you could have a real monster to throw into Droid teams.
  • Options
    I've wanted a Droideka for a while, but I think it needs to have situationally exceptional tankiness. For example, I'd probably give it something like:

"While this unit has protection, it is immune to all AOE and takes 30% less damage from single-target attacks."

Put a few ways to regain protection into its kit, and you could have a real monster to throw into Droid teams.

Or have the crazy super protect up like the wonky shield generator droids do. But honestly Destroyer Droids destroy stuff. They should annihilate things they shoot at, even Jedi can't get past their force shields.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    I agree with droids getting a pass but not now...

They flourished for awhile and over a few meta that were super plug and play as triple cleanse is today.

There are other factions who need a faction pass before droids