Talia draining strike possible bug

BTBAMthony
179 posts Member
edited February 2016
So I'm not sure if this is an actual bug or just a tooltip issue. I took pictures but can't figure out how to put them on here.
Anyways the issue is that the tooltip says draining strike level 6 "deal damage, recover health equal to 90% of damage dealt." But when her basic attack hits for 1291, she heals for 581. I don't need to be a mathematician to see that's not 90%. That heal should be 1162.
I did do the math though out of curiousity. That is a 45% heal, that's half of what it's supposed to be. Now the only thing I can think of is that it is factoring off of "base damage." Even then though That heal assumes her base damage is 645. Factoring in the 5%+15%+5% damage boosts seperately that brings me up to 816 whereas I'm actually hitting for 1291. So I'm assuming it's literally pulling from base damage without gear.
If this is intended, I would appreciate a simple tooltip change. Maybe say "heals for 90% of base damage." If it is NOT intended then talia is missing out on a whopping 50% of her intended heal and it should be fixed.

Replies