(Possible bug)Nute and two jawas and the case of almost infinte turn meter

Prev1
BionicGolem
167 posts Member
edited May 2017
In Phase 2 and 4 if topple tank and use Nute Lead,R2D2,Dengar,Dathcha,Scavenger and use: R2 to aply stealth mainy to jawas and burn to the tank, Dengar to slow tank(just in case) and the let Nute,R2 and Dengar die or retreat, Dathcha and J Scavenger thanks to Nute lead will be getting almost infinite tm gain thanks to their stealth and critical hits. Each time they attack they will have chance for stealth and critacal hit and when they are the only ones left they will assist eachother. Now for example if Datcha is first and have stealth and crit he will gain 50% tm, if assisting and stealhed Scavenger crit he will get 50% tm too, then its Scavenger turn and if he also have stealth and crit he will gain 50% tm and the same goes for assisting Datcha. Under Nute lead stealhed allies should get 50% tm when they crit first time each turn, they way it is now they can get that sweet 50% tm multiple times before their next turn as long as they are called to assist. Im asking is this a bug or its fine and i should farm Nute now.

Here is link to the full strategy in case that i didnt explain clearly:https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/111713/possible-rng-solo-haat-p2-and-p4-no-zetas-needed/p1
Post edited by BionicGolem on

Replies

• Zabak
    165 posts Member
    Options
    Hey, @CG_Kozispoon , i think a lot of us would like to hear the team's opinion on this matter (and the number will without a doubt grow...).
    Would it be possible to make an anouncement about it under a rather short notice ? (I.e : before people start working like crazy on Nute and jawas...)
    Thanks !
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    Ouchie wrote: »
    giphy.gif
    What ? Just say it.

• Tatebomb
    797 posts Member
    Options
    I also don't think that's a bug but I can promise you the devs are gonna buff that tank. Like they did the with enrage healing immunity. And if you think the devs are going to comment on this to the extent you're looking for you're wrong. They will never say go farm nute.
  • Options
    Tatebomb wrote: »
    I also don't think that's a bug but I can promise you the devs are gonna buff that tank. Like they did the with enrage healing immunity. And if you think the devs are going to comment on this to the extent you're looking for you're wrong. They will never say go farm nute.
    Im expecting and gain nothing from it, but it never hurt to ask, if they do somenting about its a win if they dont its a win too.

• Ch0w
    61 posts Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
    Lol
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Options
    Tatebomb wrote: »
    Im expecting and gain nothing from it, but it never hurt to ask, if they do somenting about its a win if they dont its a win too.

As time goes on they will release new characters that will make the raid easier (R2, ashoka etc) or make existing teams more viable and even creating new ones (Nute lead with r2). Look at rancor now, when it first came out it was quite hard for guilds to clear, now its a complete joke. It means there likely setting the stone for a new raid later in the year, which will come when they release g12 in my opinion. The healing enrage was needed, one character soloing the haat is just too overpowered. But a full team like the nute lead, i can understand that and doubt they would Nerf it, especially since a lot of the chars in that team had zero use up until now (Nute and zam) its good they finally have a reason to be farmed and used
  • Options
    Yes, I really want to know if this is a Bug or WAI before investing my resources in a character with zero other uses.
  • Options
    Zaraos wrote: »
    As time goes on they will release new characters that will make the raid easier (R2, ashoka etc) or make existing teams more viable and even creating new ones (Nute lead with r2). Look at rancor now, when it first came out it was quite hard for guilds to clear, now its a complete joke. It means there likely setting the stone for a new raid later in the year, which will come when they release g12 in my opinion. The healing enrage was needed, one character soloing the haat is just too overpowered. But a full team like the nute lead, i can understand that and doubt they would Nerf it, especially since a lot of the chars in that team had zero use up until now (Nute and zam) its good they finally have a reason to be farmed and used

I know all of that, im just trying to get answers if that will get changed or not. Im sure im not the only one that want to know.

• Zabak
    165 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think it's either a bug or WAI.
    In the same way that Maul was able to completely solo phases of the NAAT pre enrage changes, i don't think this is the way devs want us to play the raid, because it's simply too easy.
    Even Kylo in P1 requires a zeta to work out, this is too much.
    SO yeah, @Ouchie & @Tatebomb , i wouldn't mind some communication on this matter.
  • crzydroid
    7333 posts Moderator
    Options
    It is definitely NOT a bug, no possibles about it. It's doing exactly what the text says.
  • Argarath
    197 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Interesting, will find out whether is worthwhile to gear up these chars with the devs response
    Post edited by Argarath on
  • Mfish
    136 posts Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

Agreed....
  • Options
    Yes, I really want to know if this is a Bug or WAI before investing my resources in a character with zero other uses.

I find myself in the same boat....

• Mc_Iavell
    240 posts Member
    Options
    Matthew 16:19
    I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven

• Daemoe
    40 posts Member
    Options
    In Phase 2 and 4 if topple tank and use Nute Lead,R2D2,Dengar,Dathcha,Scavenger and use: R2 to aply stealth mainy to jawas and burn to the tank, Dengar to slow tank(just in case) and the let Nute,R2 and Dengar die or retreat, Dathcha and J Scavenger thanks to Nute lead will be getting almost infinite tm gain thanks to their stealth and critical hits. Each time they attack they will have chance for stealth and critacal hit and when they are the only ones left they will assist eachother. Now for example if Datcha is first and have stealth and crit he will gain 50% tm, if assisting and stealhed Scavenger crit he will get 50% tm too, then its Scavenger turn and if he also have stealth and crit he will gain 50% tm and the same goes for assisting Datcha. Under Nute lead stealhed allies should get 50% tm when they crit first time each turn, they way it is now they can get that sweet 50% tm multiple times before their next turn as long as they are called to assist. Im asking is this a bug or its fine and i should farm Nute now.

Here is link to the full strategy in case that i didnt explain clearly:https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/111713/possible-rng-solo-haat-p2-and-p4-no-zetas-needed/p1

It is not a bug. But hey, thank you for making the game harder for us all. Now they will buff the AAT.
  • BionicGolem
    167 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Daemoe wrote: »

It is not a bug. But hey, thank you for making the game harder for us all. Now they will buff the AAT.

Yes i did this, only me. Bunch of threads/posts about this combo here or on reddit and god knows wehre else didn't caught devs eyes.
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options

Trust me Dev's whould have noticed it anyways without someone posting a bug report. He has a good reason to post the report. I wouldn't have geared thies toon untill much later without finding this. Outside of this set up they basicly are worthless.
  • Mc_Iavell
    240 posts Member
    Options
    Im asking is this a bug or its fine and i should farm Nute now.

To me the problem isn't the fact that some of us is asking for clarification. The point is devs always seems to give us the answer: "THIS ISN'T AS INTENDED" even when it is.

For istance: DN force drain, first time mentioned as WAI, couple of replies later was flagged as: to be investigated":
    Can't understand this tendency.

• Options
    giphy.gif

Ahahahahahah...
  • TheoDemkiv
    19 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Mc_Iavell wrote: »

To me the problem isn't the fact that some of us is asking for clarification. The point is devs always seems to give us the answer: "THIS ISN'T AS INTENDED" even when it is.

For istance: DN force drain, first time mentioned as WAI, couple of replies later was flagged as: to be investigated":

Easy.
    Players who already reached the goal to get the best (characters), just spoil the way in order to don't allow other players to reach that goal.

Small Guilds are then out of the chance to have General Kenobi on AAT raid and Han Solo on Rancor's Raid.

Thank you for make our game harder and waste any chance to have more fun.
  • Options
    TheoDemkiv wrote: »

Easy.
    Players who already reached the goal to get the best (characters), just spoil the way in order to don't allow other players to reach that goal.

Small Guilds are then out of the chance to have General Kenobi on AAT raid and Han Solo on Rancor's Raid.

Happy to help ;) I have to say that i just love how new players want the same stuff that older players have but dont want deal with out months of "work" older players did to get to that point.
  • TheoDemkiv
    19 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    TheoDemkiv wrote: »

Easy.

Happy to help ;) I have to say that i just love how new players want the same stuff that older players have but dont want deal with out months of "work" older players did to get to that point.

Mate,
    in first instance, I am not a new player.
    For sure I am not a good player anyway, if I haven't unlocked Solo and General Kenobi after one year and half I play this game.
    My fault. Right?

But honestly, I belong to a small Guild recently born, and... as the "old player" you are, I am pretty sure you know that raids are mostly a TEAM WORK and not properly a single player game.

Me, as well as my Guild mates, are "working since months" (REALLY!) to get some results. The same results that you and other players had by playing in a team where possibly, the average level of players was very high. We're making our Guild growing with friends and new players which makes a bit difficult to be on the top of the hill...

So, I know some players, have unlocked Kenobi when Maul had "infinite" life, when it was easier than now (and not only because of this... "bug"). And I am sure, you didn't had any advantage from previous bugs and/or similar issues that now have been fixed. Right?

So, We obviously accept this fixed bug, and we'll go on working to have General Kenobi and Han Solo as soon as possible, despite the laughing players that write statement like your.

See ya on game.
  • Deeds
    2 posts Member
    Options
    I find it kinda ironic, that a toon with a broken leader ability, is part of a team that is now being said as not working as intended. Im talking about Dathcha himself. Proof that not many were using jawas in the first place, havent seen a thread addressing it. Was using him in lead with 3 other jawas and TFP for phase 3 when i noticed it. Dathcha's leader ability is 80% defence down when ally attacks a droid and 25% chance to remove 25% tm. The problem is, when you enter any given phase with him, make sure all droids are alive and present because that buff does not apply, EVER, when droids who were dead at the beggining are respawn. At first i thought it must be that remaining 20%. But ive tried over and over, taken vids, and not once did the buff stick with respawned droids. So as an example, if my squad enters with only the lead droid alive, and all B1s are respawn his next turn, it doesnt stick on anybody. The point being TFP directly responds to the number of buffs. No where in the lead ability does it say "only on droids present at the start of a battle". Now THAT is a bug, not working as intended. To me this Nute issue is very much working as the Devs were not EXPECTING.
  • wolfmith
    82 posts Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

This
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Options
    To OP, thanks for asking the devs. My guild had immediately stopped on the clone, jroids, etc teams to start building this. As we aren't HAAT yet, this looked like an amazing option. I believe, in part, you saved us from further resource wasting by asking the hard question. You have my sincere thanks!
    This team was made possible by the devs changing nute during the R2 update on 4/25. They did so to stop a deadly combo of nute, Lando and R2 where Lando would wreck the opposing team with aoe spam. I believe this nute plus jawa team was unintentional and unforeseen. While I may joke about the situation, 2 of our krakens were ready to quit over it because they spent so much on a clone team that gets out performed by junk. While you're gonna take a bunch of flak for posting the hard question, I would ask that you keep doing it. You've done right by me and mine, as well as many guilds who were following the same track.
  • Daemoe
    40 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Kissycat wrote: »
    To OP, thanks for asking the devs. My guild had immediately stopped on the clone, jroids, etc teams to start building this. As we aren't HAAT yet, this looked like an amazing option. I believe, in part, you saved us from further resource wasting by asking the hard question. You have my sincere thanks!
    This team was made possible by the devs changing nute during the R2 update on 4/25. They did so to stop a deadly combo of nute, Lando and R2 where Lando would wreck the opposing team with aoe spam. I believe this nute plus jawa team was unintentional and unforeseen. While I may joke about the situation, 2 of our krakens were ready to quit over it because they spent so much on a clone team that gets out performed by junk. While you're gonna take a bunch of flak for posting the hard question, I would ask that you keep doing it. You've done right by me and mine, as well as many guilds who were following the same track.
    Unless they nerf the clone teams... Or maybe they make the AAT even stronger. Then you will complain as the rest of the common people.

• Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Options
    Kissycat wrote: »
    Unless they nerf the clone teams... Or maybe they made the AAT even stronger. Then you will complain as the rest of the common people.

I don't see them doing either an aat buff or nerf the clones. Doesn't make sense to do that when all they have to do is nerf nute lead. Why would they anger the whales and krakens even more?
  • Mc_Iavell
    240 posts Member
    Options
    Are we seriously talking about Nerfing NUTE lead skill? It seems to me like trying to deny river flow through usage of single stone.