Why no wicket?

Ewoks are one character short from being a full team, and yet they don't have the most famous one of all. Wicket.
Also anyone remember the ewoks cartoon? They could get a few characters from there so we could have more to choose from

Replies

• Options
    I think the one you get with the bones round his neck (that you fight in DS battles) is more likely than wicket.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    Need me some Wicket!
    mus9aYI.jpg
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • tmntguy86
    447 posts Member
    Options
    Wicket and Noah should be added to the game.
  • Lkw
    125 posts Member
    Options
    They are holding out on so many popular toons....they want to keep that ace up their sleeve but they gonna wait too long and people will leave and this type of game once you leave it's harder to come back
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    Wicket and Paploo please! Give Wicket a nice zeta that will make the Ewoks king for a short time.
  • Clash2Far
    179 posts Member
    Options
    We need wicket. I agree!
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • Options
    Both wicket and r2 were shown off last year at sw celebrations. We've got r2, I'm willing to bet wicket is the June fan fav.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    USAmazing wrote: »
    Need me some Wicket!
    mus9aYI.jpg

This is great. Lol
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    Khayman wrote: »
    Wicket and Paploo please! Give Wicket a nice zeta that will make the Ewoks king for a short time.

Like This!!!
    oAPhySq.jpg
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Give ewoks ships. That'll break the game for sure.
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Unidentified Ewok Jedi. We need him.
    EwokJedi-GatORW.jpg
    starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Unidentified_Ewok_Jedi
  • Options
    Yes wicket should be the june fan favorite

+ 100
  • Options
    This is why...Every St Patricks day Wicket becomes........

2ed09sj.jpg
  • EkoDroid
    152 posts Member
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Give ewoks ships. That'll break the game for sure.

If they are half as good a pilot, as they are at riding speeder bikes, I would have to agree!
  • Options
    Save your energy people, they won't release him anytime soon, coz he's not a rebel and doesn't generate hype or money!
    Just prepare for more OP cartoon rebels...or maybe a few empires
  • EkoDroid
    152 posts Member
    Options
    LoneHowler wrote: »
    Ewoks are one character short from being a full team, and yet they don't have the most famous one of all. Wicket.

Things that make you go hmmmm... Must be Disney, blocking the devs from doing it! That seems to be the go to answer when something makes as little sense as only having 4 ewoks, and no Wicket. Let's be real though, devs are way WAY too far into power creep to make Wicket! He would have to have 5 sick abilities, the "Rebel" faction, and a zeta or two.. not gonna happen, Disney will never allow that on a furball, they are second class at most.
  • Options
    I was thinking that Wicket could have a leader ability like Hera.
    Then I realized that Ewoks are so low priority that only 1 of the 4 even has a unique.
    I would love to see him added, but not without an Ewok faction pass. They really need a complete overhaul.
  • Seltgar
    217 posts Member
    Options
    Wicket will be june release, he was spoiled a year ago. Just like r2
  • Options
    It'd be cool if we got Wicket, and a Zeta for Chirpa's lead.
  • Options
    SkyeLeonne wrote: »
    Save your energy people, they won't release him anytime soon, coz he's not a rebel and doesn't generate hype or money!
    Just prepare for more OP cartoon rebels...or maybe a few empires

The Ewoks aren't rebels even though they show them joining the rebellion in ROTJ... and winning the battle that leads to the empires defeat. But you are sadly right we'll probably get Turba the Ugnaught long before we get Wicket.