Guild Merges

Replies

• Options
    Hi all!
    Thanks for reading this post. Our Guild - "IGotABadFeelin", "IGotABadStormtrüper" and "IGotABadEwok" are opened for recruitment!

We are a group of active players seeking passionate players to join us. We are HRancor ready and HAAT ready! We seek players with any levels to join us. Our officers are always ready to help and will definitely assist in anyway we can. Our members spread all over the world and will be always ready to support you in your quest for success!

Some informations about our guilds that you might find it useful:
    -(A) IGotABadFeelin - 43/50
    - Guild Reset - (6:30pm EST), (10:30pm GMT), (6:30am GMT+8
    - 24hrs "0" Damage on Herioc Rancor, Raid starts at (9:30pm EST), (1:30am GMT), (9:30am GMT+8)
    - HAAT Guild - "Blood Stripes"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution of 500 Tickets. Help the guild and in return, help yourselves
    - Members are mostly Level 85. Casual but committed
    - Raid timing rotation

- (B) IGotABadStormtrüper - 47/50
    - Guild Reset- (6:30pm EST), (10:30pm GMT), (6:30am GMT+8)
    - Heroic Rancor / HAAT ready - "Trupers"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution 450/600 preferred but not mandatory
    - Raid timing rotation

-(C) IGotABadEwok - 46/50
    - Guild Reset- (6:30pm EST), (10:30pm GMT), (6:30am GMT+8)
    - Heroic Rancor / NAAT ready / HAAT ready - "Ewok"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution 500/600
    - Gearing up for HAAT & TB
    - Raid timing rotation

We are active, fun and passionate on what we do best. Our Officers and Members are knowledgeable and will certainly help you in anyway we can. We are supportive and will assist our members to achieve the best out of their highest potential.

If you are interested or have any questions, please text me in the forum or add me in Discord.
    Our officers will be in touch to answer any of your questions!

Recruitment Active times (EST)
    Discord: Drek#5700
    (Officer 3:30pm to 9:30pm)
    Discord: saevio#3253
    (Officer 5:30pm to 11:30pm)
    Discord: Frezza#0252
    (Recruiter 9:30am to 9:30pm
    Discord: KG-B#0309
    (Recruiter 9:30pm to 9:30am)

Thanks and Best Regards,
  • Options
    Saber Kings is looking to add another guild or solo players. We’ve got room for about 20. We’re a laid back group with no overly strict requirements just enjoy playing the game. Run 7 pit and normal tank. Message me for more info.

Triumph
  • Options
    I have a group of about 6 or 7 (possibly more) looking for a new home. We've had a guild running for a long time but we think it's time for a change and are looking to merge with another guild.
  • Options
    European time zone guild 100M GP 38* LS TB and 33* DS TB is looking for 3 to 6 members.

Rancor raid is 16:00 GMT - HAAT is 20:00 GMT

We are currently 47 with a few members not very active. We can provide knowledge in everything :)

Ideally you are all a group of friend, active, willing to play in a good guild.
    We ask for a daily 600 contribution (without being very strict about it) and we ask for a daily activity in TW/TB.

You are all above 1.5M GB (less if very high ranked in arena) - discord mandatory - swgoh.gg profile mandatory.

If you are interested, message me here or
    Discord : Paco#3420
    Line : 123paco321

• Options
    Hello,

Platinum Standard is a guild that recently suffered some losses, so we are looking to merge into a good guild. There are about 20 of us that are active, with many at or near lvl 85. We are looking for a guild doing heroic and lvl 6 rancor AT LEAST, and that is at or close to doing HAAT.

We are from several timezones. Please serious offers only. I've been the leader of this guild for a while but we just aren't progressing with numbers anymore, so we need a merge.

Our current guild GP is 11mil due to some losses.

-Nika
  • Options
    We are looking for around 10 very active and dedicated players (ideally with an average of 1.7+M GP)
    We are 50/50 but 10 are not interested in the game and active in TB like the rest of us
    The core of this guild is rock solid though, i'm in it since day one, most of us has been togheter for over a year, the atmosphere in guild chat and Line is friendly and relaxed
    Currently we are 97M in GP but we have 20+ players above the 2M mark so there's much room for improvement
    If you think your level of activity deserves a guild where everyone is doing their part and raid times suit you please consider joining us, you won't regret it.
    Here it is:
    Thrawns' Renegades - HPit / HATT / ~97M Galactic Power / 38* LSTB / 4 TW wins
    Large mix of players (by both region and starting date)
    Stress free and low turnover rate
    We have no penalties for honest mistakes and only kick people for repeatedly breaking rules
    Currently at 50/50
    Guild reset time is 23:30 GMT
    Our guild requirements are as follows:
    Consistently contribute 600 Raid Tickets Daily. We don't ask for verification on this and even without a full 50 member complement, tend to average north of 28k per day
    Follow Raid Guidelines and Rules
    We use the ingame chat also but LINE App is mandatory for TB coordination
    Raid Rules:
    HPit: Raid opens up shortly after guild ticket reset time. You can only register a 0 turn until 21:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 10min)
    HATT: Raid opens after the guild reset time, 0 damage registration until 21:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 1h30min)
    If you want to join, message me here. You can also contact me in the LINE App at xbalex
  • Options
    Guild name: 弱將殘兵
    Time zone: HKT

45/50 for now, GP98m+, TB 38*, heroic raid and ATT
    We would like to welcome a merge with around 15 members. Expecting average GP for players to be around 2m and can contribute 600 tickets on a daily basis. We use whatsapp to communicate, mostly Chinese through but we are also good in English communicate.

My ally code is 647-826-286 and my discord is YoLaWi #2943

Please join us.
  • Options
    Greetings,
    We are currently looking to add 1-2 players over 1.5 Mil GP to our Alpha guild and about 15-20 players to our Beta guild, If you’re looking for a knowledgeable and friendly guild look no further!
    What are we seeking:
    We have no strict requirements other than to be active and helpful. We are a hard working guild but you won't find any elitist attitudes or strict requirements, only to be near daily active and have discord.
    Running Hard Mode Rancor and NAAT
    If interested, please contact us on discord. Or apply using: http://www.guilded.gg/#!cAwReNnJl6
    Thanks, IronBorg
    Guilds: StarForge Alpha / Beta
    Discord: https://discord.gg/yk7GTfM
  • Options
    Light Side Ladies

Size 28 members. Most are level 85, all over 80.

Looking for 22 members preferably lvl 80 and higher.

We are fighting heroic rancor and building towards heroic tank.

Rules: Read chat, join our FB group. Follow the rules regarding when to fight raids. Looking for very active players to do Territory Wars.

Contact Caitlin_Rondevel leader. Ally # 412-972-862.

• Options
    I sent you a request on discord. I have a small guild of almost 20 active players looking to merge.
  • Options
    Atrus4_IV wrote: »
    I have a group of about 6 or 7 (possibly more) looking for a new home. We've had a guild running for a long time but we think it's time for a change and are looking to merge with another guild.

I'm rebuilding a guild that recently broke off from our old leader. If you guys are 600 ticket earners most of the time we'd love to take you guys in. We are currently 30/50 with 51M GP. Old guild was 83M GP and 33* LS TB. Both heroic raids on farm

PM dantes87 #9318 on discord if interested
    I'll check back here a little later to
  • Options
    Hey folks,

CUSTOS VANITATIS is looking to fill out approximately 10 spots with active players on any level of experience, preferably those who are regularly active and willing to improve! As a guild, we are laid back but take events and raids seriously with one or two rules with regards to raids. We use the chat all the time so it'd be expected for new recruits to be active in that also.

Currently we are sitting at about 25 million GP and looking to grow. We have regular Heroic Raids and Normal AAT but looking to hit up Heroic AAT soon! We also expect new members to contribute to raid tickets and naturally to take part in Territory Battles and Wars.

If you like the sound of our guild, you can either message me on this or send me an ally request in game, ally code is 952-931-696, and I'll get onto the leader to have you added!

Hope to see some of you in our guild!
    JStarkiller
  • Options
    The Sith Alliance - Recruiting Dark Lords NOW!!!!

We are a family of 10 guilds, all working together and collaborating in a large online community bent on domination and power. And fun. And cookies. Dozens of veteran players stand by 24/7 with advice and resources to maximize each players potential for the good of the whole.

WANTED: Serious players focused on squad development and strategy. Casual players are welcome too, but high activity is a must! Raid times vary by guild:

Requirements for our Upper Tier Guilds (hAAT/hPit farmers, 34+ TB Stars):
    - 600 tickets daily & a Synced swgoh.gg account.
    - 1.8mil+ Galactic Power
    - Strong (gX+) LS TB Squads (Rebels, Phoenix, resistance, Rogue 1, clones, Jedi, etc).
    - Integrity, activity and discipline.

Requirements for middle/lower tier guilds vary, but if your active we have a spot for you!

The Sith is all about family. No evil overlords or dictators, no bullying or negativity.... I know, doesn’t sound much like Sith Lords you’ve seen in the movies. But our relentless pursuit of perfection and power fits nicely with the name!

Looking to merge your guild or just a player looking for the right home? Come by for a chat, see if we can find a new home for you: https://discord.gg/XkCJnhA

We do not disappoint. We do not fail. One Team, One Dream.
    JOIN THE DARK SIDE. IT IS YOUR DESTINY.

• Nilreyn
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Darkside Overlords
    Need 10 players above 65 for upcoming territory wars.
    All welcome.
    War starts on 26th

Daily Raid Tickets ~10,000

7* Rancor Raids - launch in the morning, enter a low-level team. 12 hour delay to destroy Rancor, allowing players in each time zone a chance to get a team in. Usually Launches at 5am pst/7am cst/8am Eastern when tickets become available.

6* AAT Raids, (not doing heroic, yet.)

Many of our players went from Lev 1 to 85 while in guild; it's a good crew.

Our chat is open, with the more active players using discord.
    We can boot between 10-20 players, as necessary.

Guild: Darkside Overlords
    Guild Leader: Nilreyn
    Nilreyn Ally Code: 531 -738 - 268
    Nilreyn Discord ID: Nilreyn#7235
    Post edited by Nilreyn on
  • Options
    Lets Have Ya (FTP Guild) are a friendly and fun UK Based Independent guild (with international members)

Having recently lost some members we are looking for circa 10-15 people to join us.

We currently run HR and HAAT with a 0 score 24 hour restriction (run 8PM GMT/3PM EST/12PM PST time).

Our focus is around team work and we have an established strategy for TB and TW.
    Our only requirements are the following:
    FTP
    Minimum 1M GP
    Discord compulsory as we organise TB and HAAT from this
    SWGOH.gg compulsory
    Daily Active Player (but no specific ticket requirement and we understand life can take over)

I have attached link to our swgoh account
    https://swgoh.gg/g/166/lets-have-ya/

If you are interested, please contact me on Discord RuiVuusenSchnarff #1348
  • Options
    Shashimi Rollin

We are a small laid back 20ish player guild from the USA looking for another small guild to join us.

We recently lost some of our big hitters and are looking to fill those spots. Of our 20ish player group 12 of us are level 85.

We do HRancor and normal tank raids. Not strong enough to do Htank. Tank raids are started whenever we have the points ( no set time ). HRancor raids are started on a rotating time frame. As we have officers and players from all across the US. So the officers take turns starting the raids. We also have a no damage for 24hrs after the raid is started.

We don’t have any requirements as far as level or power. We just ask for you to be active as we will boot players that have been inactive for over 2 weeks. Other than that be courteous to other players and guild members and remember....it’s just a game.

If anyone is interested please message me here or send me a request in game.

Guild: Shashimi Rollin
    Guild Leader: Cdiddy
    Ally Code: 871-757-971
    Guild Power: 15,568,710
    We do not use line or discord
  • Options

Yoda's Army busca reclutar hasta 10 personas con nivel de 85 con y mas 1.2 millones de GP para unirse a nuestro gremio (opera en -5 GMT, Bogota, lima, Quito) con 56 millones de GP

25 * en batallas territoriales lado luminoso
    24 * en batallas territoriales lado oscuro

Rancor heroico y AAT cada 2/3 dias 9.pm hora de Colombia.
    Estamos cerca de lograr HAAT
    24 horas de daños CERO en Rancor heroico.
    Daño libre en AAT

Tenemos jugadores que terminan rancor heroico con un solo equipo en automatico. y ellos esperan a que se termine el rancor para registrar daño.
    No hay limites de daño, pero si se respeta que todos puedan partipar.

Tenemos reglas flexibles pero igual hay que cumplirlas, entendemos que hay otras prioridades.

Que requerimos?
    *Yoda's Army* busca reclutar hasta 10 personas con nivel de 85 con y mas 1.2 millones de GP para unirse a nuestro gremio (opera en -5 GMT, Bogota, lima, Quito) con 56 millones de GP

25 * en batallas territoriales lado luminoso
    24 * en batallas territoriales lado oscuro

Rancor heroico y AAT cada 2/3 dias 9.pm hora de Colombia.
    Estamos cerca de lograr HAAT
    24 horas de daños CERO en Rancor heroico.
    Daño libre en AAT

Tenemos jugadores que terminan rancor heroico con un solo equipo en automatico. y ellos esperan a que se termine el rancor para registrar daño.
    *No hay limites de daño, pero si se respeta que todos puedan partipar.*

Tenemos reglas flexibles pero igual hay que cumplirlas, entendemos que hay otras prioridades.

Que requerimos?
    600 díarios de energia y realizar las actividades diarias
    Participar en BT y GT

El mayor activo de nuestro gremio es que todos están dedicados y participan activamente, lo que nos ha permitido tener un mayor éxito en todas las áreas del juego que los gremios con un GP superior.

*Quienes somos:*
    Somos activos, divertidos y apasionados en lo que hacemos. Nuestros oficiales y miembros están bien informados y sin duda lo ayudarán en lo que podamos. Apoyamos y ayudaremos a nuestros miembros a lograr lo mejor de su potencial.

Nuestro TB / TW está muy coordinado por varios miembros del gremio y finalizado por un oficial dedicado de TB / TW. Sabemos de antemano qué pelotones pueden llenarse y cuáles no para maximizar la eficiencia.
    Tenemos jugadores de Colombia, Peru, America Central y España.

Una semana (7 días) de inactividad dará como resultado la eliminación inmediata. Si tiene una ausencia planificada, infórmele a uno de los oficiales.
    Se requiere inscribirse ne discord y en WA para todos los miembros.

Lo que estamos buscando:
    Jugadores motivados y activos que busca un gremio para crecer y dar consejos. Nos gustaría agregar un valioso miembro del gremio, pero nos encantaría ganar un nuevo amigo.
    Un Gremio que quiera tenga jugadores que queiran seguir avanzando y sientan que no lo van a lograr en el gremio actual

GP mayor a 1.2 millones. Si está cerca de eso y está listo para ROLO y / o Imperial Probe, avíseme y podremos analizarlo más a fondo.
    Por favor contáctame aquí o enviame un mensaje a starl0rd#0572 en discord si estás interesado en unirte a nosotros.
    600 díarios de energia y realizar las actividades diarias
    Participar en BT y GT

El mayor activo de nuestro gremio es que todos están dedicados y participan activamente, lo que nos ha permitido tener un mayor éxito en todas las áreas del juego que los gremios con un GP superior.

Quienes somos:
    Somos activos, divertidos y apasionados en lo que hacemos. Nuestros oficiales y miembros están bien informados y sin duda lo ayudarán en lo que podamos. Apoyamos y ayudaremos a nuestros miembros a lograr lo mejor de su potencial.

Nuestro TB / TW está muy coordinado por varios miembros del gremio y finalizado por un oficial dedicado de TB / TW. Sabemos de antemano qué pelotones pueden llenarse y cuáles no para maximizar la eficiencia.
    Tenemos jugadores de Colombia, Peru, America Central y España.

Una semana (7 días) de inactividad dará como resultado la eliminación inmediata. Si tiene una ausencia planificada, infórmele a uno de los oficiales.
    Se requiere inscribirse ne discord y en WA para todos los miembros.

Lo que estamos buscando:
    Jugadores motivados y activos que busca un gremio para crecer y dar consejos. Nos gustaría agregar un valioso miembro del gremio, pero nos encantaría ganar un nuevo amigo.
    Un Gremio que quiera tenga jugadores que queiran seguir avanzando y sientan que no lo van a lograr en el gremio actual

GP mayor a 1.2 millones. Si está cerca de eso y está listo para ROLO y / o Imperial Probe, avíseme y podremos analizarlo más a fondo.
    Por favor contáctame aquí o enviame un mensaje a starl0rd#0572 en discord si estás interesado en unirte a nosotros.
  • Options
    Hello,

I am an officer of the guild CthulhuFett, we are are looking for 10 - 12 players.

We do Hpit and NAAT. The only rules are: 24hr 0 damage on the Hpit, and we ask that you please stay relatively active.

If you are interested please contact me, my discord is Ryan495#6877 or you can pm me right here on the forum.

Thanks,
    Ryan
  • Options
    We at wookies Remorse are an active guild farming Hpit and haat at ... core players of about 30 that communicate and play daily with an extra 10 that are silent contributors ... looking to fill those remaining 10 spots to take our guild to the next level ... that being rolo shards and more stars on Tb currently we achieve:

- 27 * lstb
    - Currently at 14* on dstb with 4 phases to go
    - 3-1 in tw
    - 62 million total gp
    - Hpit and haat regular farm with 24 hr no damage rule
    - Line for chat or in game chat right now is fine

Interetested ? Contact me on line

Line id : thejman86
  • Options
    Atrus4_IV wrote: »

Have you guys found a home yet? Sent you a PM I have plenty of room at Rogue 959.
  • ShabbaTheHutt
    11 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Merger found - thanks to all who contacted me!
    Post edited by ShabbaTheHutt on
  • Options
    We are interested hit me up https://discord.gg/Rmc7cVW
  • Options
    Group of 9-16 experienced players and a couple of their 'alts' looking for a new home after a disappointing merge that didn't live up to expectations or keep it's promises. We are looking for a home for all of us ideally, but there may be some negotiation on the alt accounts coming with.

What we're looking for:
    - HPit and HAAT 2-3 times per week each
    - GP that will total 70m+ post-merge (to be eligible for zetas in TW rewards, win or lose)
    - Discord mandatory for all communication and coordination
    - No strict or silly rules
    - No **** monitoring or enforcement of the 600 daily tickets (we are all active every day and will get 600 or very close most days anyway)
    - UK guild preferable
    - 8pm GMT raid times (or very close to) with 24hr 0-damage rule
    - A guild that accepts real life sometimes happens and takes priority over the game
    - An active Discord community with good banter and no taboo subjects is a MUST!!!
    - Sorry, no alliances.

What we can offer:
    - 9 to 16 accounts with a combined total of up to 24m GP
    - All seasoned, experienced players with GP ranging from 1.1m to 2.3m (excluding alts)
    - Most of us have key toons for TB (HRS's, ROLO, CLS, CHan, Phoenix, working on Stark)
    - Active participation in all guild-related aspects of the game
    - Daily participation = tickets!
    - A proven and experienced TB coordinator who WILL get you the maximum stars for your GP, if you want his help
    - A high caliber of low-brow banter, if you can take it?

If you want to 'talk turkey' over the festive season and get the ball rolling please message me on this forum with a link to your Discord.

**PLEASE NOTE - ANY MERGE WILL BE SUBJECT TO A 'BANTER TEST' BETWEEN YOUR BEST PEOPLE AND OURS - RELIGIOUS ZEALOTS, SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS OR GENERAL BORES NEED NOT APPLY**

Check us out:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/11175/sinister-ones/

Only shows 29mil GP on swgoh.gg, due to members that have not synced up. We have 43 mil but might be a few mill short of 70 if you guys merged with us. But I love the humor and I know you guys would fit well with us. We would be willing to switch from Line to Discord or vice versa.

Lets schedule a Banter Test!

Bellavader
  • Options
    Interested hit me on discord https://discord.gg/Rmc7cVW
  • Options
    Old Ben was wrong! We have found a more wretched hive of scum and villainy ... welcome to our guild — Aggressors 13. We have a Greedo, a Scoundrel, a Shagnasty and more. We fight like Fett and chill like Chewie. We’ve been successfully raiding Heroic Pit for a while, and we are now growing our guild to take on HAAT as well as increase our success in Territory Battles and Territory Wars. Ultimately, what we do is simply a daily quest for pure fun.

Guidelines:
    >We have a 24-hr zero damage rule for Heroic Pit raid.
    >We do not require 600 daily tickets as a set rule but we do encourage it. The more tickets we earn, the greater the raid frequency.
    >We use Discord because it is a much better communicating platform than the in-game chat
    >We are seeking level 85 players with 1M+ in Galactic Power, however, we remain flexible so long as you are active and progressing in the game.
    >For any interested guilds, we are OPEN to merger inquiries.

If all that sounds good to you, message me here or contact me via Discord.

Discord id: CapedCrusader#2419
    Ally code: 786-778-286
  • D_Nemes1s
    65 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    We are currently looking for a group of 10-15 to merge into our guild
    Hpit on farm 3x per week and rotate top three so everyone can get han shards faster
    HAAT soon
    17 stars in TB
    We require Line app for communication.
    Laid back guild good group of guys looking to get a little more serious and competitive but really try to be as fair as possible and help each other out as much as we can
    For more details PM me on here
    Or Line ID: nemesis762
    https://swgoh.gg/g/11175/sinister-ones/
    (Not everyone is synced but trying to get everyone on)
  • handofthrawn
    1 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Currently in a guild called "501st Elite Troops". Guild leader is inactive as well as some of the officers, guild is at 48/50 but we're only earning about 17k daily tickets and generally fewer than 30 members are actually participating in guild activities. In practice I run the guild day to day.

We are at 20M GP, on the cusp of having heroic rancor on farm (we killed it once, failed the next time, CLS returning should make it easily possible as none of us have him now but some of us will get him this time), get about 11 stars in TB. We have a good community with the active members and we're starting to realize this is a dead end. Most of the core members have about 700k-1M GP each.

Looking to start a new guild or possibly merge into one that could use about 20 active members. Best case scenario, we form a new one merging with a guild in a similar situation and split leadership.

Feel free to PM me here if this is something that might interest you.
  • Options
    Currently in a guild called "501st Elite Troops". Guild leader is inactive as well as some of the officers, guild is at 48/50 but we're only earning about 17k daily tickets and generally fewer than 30 members are actually participating in guild activities. In practice I run the guild day to day.

We are at 20M GP, on the cusp of having heroic rancor on farm (we killed it once, failed the next time, CLS returning should make it easily possible as none of us have him now but some of us will get him this time), get about 11 stars in TB. We have a good community with the active members and we're starting to realize this is a dead end. Most of the core members have about 700k-1M GP each.

Looking to start a new guild or possibly merge into one that could use about 20 active members. Best case scenario, we form a new one merging with a guild in a similar situation and split leadership.

Feel free to PM me here if this is something that might interest you.

Messaged you
  • Options
    Looking for about 15 players, maybe a few more, maybe a few less.

We offer:

HAAT
    HPit
    4/0 TW
    20+ stars in TB
    Discord welcome.
  • Options
    **N∆K£D WØØKi£ ∆RMY**
    93M GP / 37 Stars on LSTB / 34 Stars on DSTB / 3-0-1 TW

discord: https://discord.gg/Gsr9cVV

Looking to bring in some new blood.  We might be interested in a merger. We have around 40 high quality committed players. Ideally we would prefer to merge and create 2 guilds (a main and a minor), but we are open to most options. It is an adult only guild, and the chat is definitely on the 'adult' side. A little rough, and a thick skin is helpful. Definitely a hive of scum and villainy. Overall though, we are pretty laid back and supportive. We try to keep the game fun for everyone.  All that we ask is that you participate.  You know, get your 600's, do your dailies, Follow raid and TB instructions.

About Us:
    •    Heroic Pit - 3 times per week w/ random bonuses (Sun 3pm EST, Tues 3pm EST & Fri 9pm EST).  We do a 24 hour no damage period and then a free for all.  No pre-logging and no posting for at least 10 minutes. One team only.
    •    Heroic Tank - 2 times per week w/ random bonuses (Sat 3pm EST, Wed 9pm EST).  We do a 24 hour no damage period and then a free for all.  We have this on farm and it last around an hour.
    •    GP- ~93M - Most of us have CLS, CHS and the Hoth Bros. ready for TB.

Tag slowkiller or Naimad in the 'looking for guild' discord channel, and one of us will will message you.