TIE Reaper

Botcher
49 posts Member
Any news on when this will be available to farm?

Replies

• Options
    I love to know this as well. Great ship sitting in limbo. Hopefully soon.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    I just need it for my Gar Saxon Ship. More speed please.
  • aerendhil
    503 posts Member
    Options
    +1
    And I hope this one will be in some shipment (Arena / GW / Cantina)
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Sothe
    179 posts Member
    Options
    August.
  • Options
    Sothe wrote: »
    August.

Savage
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    I havent seen a single one use it in my shard.. The new ships in this game are just too much ptp and they are not even worth it! I can finish rank 1# with my ftp ship team and they are better than those whale ships
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    I havent seen a single one use it in my shard.. The new ships in this game are just too much ptp and they are not even worth it! I can finish rank 1# with my ftp ship team and they are better than those whale ships

Same. Haven't seen any of the new ships or any of the other paywall ones in my shard, and I finish 1 every day (except yesterday as someone sniped me down to 4).
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Millenium Falcon?

*cough
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Same. Haven't seen any of the new ships or any of the other paywall ones in my shard, and I finish 1 every day (except yesterday as someone sniped me down to 4).

I hope the new game mode let us do more with ships. And add more ship farm locations