Vador have always bug

The reduce turn meter not always work and Vador's not enough powerful.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7332 posts Moderator
    Options
    The turn meter reduction has a 50% chance. So no, it doesn't always work. Just half the time. WAI.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    The turn meter reduction has a 50% chance. So no, it doesn't always work. Just half the time. WAI.

:D

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    They said 50% but they said that can not be resisted. They have to put it at 80% or 100%. Vador must be stronger.
  • crzydroid
    7332 posts Moderator
    Options
    They said 50% but they said that can not be resisted. They have to put it at 80% or 100%. Vador must be stronger.

Ok, this is still not a bug. You just want him to be buffed.
  • Azel9QThroma
    36 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Ok, regardless of the buffing, there is still something bugging me.
    We have tm down working differently for Teebo, Rex, Qui-gon Jinn or Bistan and different for Zader lead teams or Jyn Erso. Zader and Jyn never remove tm to 0.
    Zader and Jyn seem to never reduce tm below 5 or 10.
    Am I missing something, or is it a bug?
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    Options
    We have tm down working differently for Teebo, Rex, Qui-gon Jinn or Bistan and different for Zader lead teams or Jyn Erso. Zader and Jyn never remove tm to 0.

If I had to guess, I would say Zader reduces TM before damage, meaning the raid boss gains 5% TM at the very end of the turn. Whereas Teebo reduces TM after the damage, meaning he deals damage, raid boss gains TM from being hit, and then TM is reduced. But I never paid close attention to it so this is just a guess.
  • Options
    I figu
    msb14 wrote: »

If I had to guess, I would say Zader reduces TM before damage, meaning the raid boss gains 5% TM at the very end of the turn. Whereas Teebo reduces TM after the damage, meaning he deals damage, raid boss gains TM from being hit, and then TM is reduced. But I never paid close attention to it so this is just a guess.

That's my assumption as well, but description is pretty much the same for all these skills with tm manipulaton. For Jyn Erso it's even more interesting as it actually says to remove all tm.
  • crzydroid
    7332 posts Moderator
    Options
    A while back they "fixed" Jyn so she wouls gain turnmeter on a finishing blow. They did this with the bandaid solution of making her do damage after tm removal, with the result that she can only take raid bosses down to 5%, and can't keep Biggs stunned.

I wish they would either fix her correctly, or just switch her back.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Does need to be buffed though
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    There quote fix to zVader stacking turn meter removal, i think broke vader.... I am if anything removing tm meter by 10% not even close to 20%.... either put ot back to how it was or refund Vaders zeta... you broke something that wasnt broken.