Starkiller!?

Seems to me I've seen an awful lot of people talking about Jedi teams destroying Empire etc... sounds like Jedi and rebel teams are becoming very overpowered.

Now I'm not into the books I just love the movies but I do remember a certain game called force unleashed!

Not sure if Starkiller is tied into the star wars Galaxy but I'd sure love to see the jedi assassin become a new empire character! With the force sphere that explodes, dual lightsabers and lightning etc...maybe that would change the tide.

Don't know about you but I'd love to see Garret make an appearance.

Replies

• LGuy_21
    72 posts Member
    Options
    Bro. Adding him would be awesome. He could be considered light and dark side, empire and rebel, Jedi and sith.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    LGuy_21 wrote: »
    Bro. Adding him would be awesome. He could be considered light and dark side, empire and rebel, Jedi and sith.

Heavy with the tags. Maybe just one version of him. Dark or Light. Wouldn't mind the addition though. Didn't play the games much, but he seems fun.
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

Heavy with the tags. Maybe just one version of him. Dark or Light. Wouldn't mind the addition though. Didn't play the games much, but he seems fun.

R2 is a prime example that going heavy of the tags is not a problem for the devs. He deserves all of these.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options

R2 is a prime example that going heavy of the tags is not a problem for the devs. He deserves all of these.

I agree that R2 has a ton of tags, but he is still aligned to the Light Side Faction. All toons in the game are. Don't think we should ruin that tradition.
  • Options

I agree that R2 has a ton of tags, but he is still aligned to the Light Side Faction. All toons in the game are. Don't think we should ruin that tradition.

What tradition is that? It's just another tag like every other tag in the game.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options

It's in every aspect of the the game. Loading screen is Dark vs Light. Challenges are themed around Dark vs Light. Portraits are either red (Dark) or blue (Light). Why change it up? Just release one version of a toon (Anakin) who is light, then another version (Vader) who is dark.
  • Options

It's in every aspect of the the game. Loading screen is Dark vs Light. Challenges are themed around Dark vs Light. Portraits are either red (Dark) or blue (Light). Why change it up? Just release one version of a toon (Anakin) who is light, then another version (Vader) who is dark.

Or break it now, because they will eventually break it anyway when sales drop. If they open with this character and make them gray instead of blue or red they could make a lot of money.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options

Or break it now, because they will eventually break it anyway when sales drop. If they open with this character and make them gray instead of blue or red they could make a lot of money.

Money, perhaps. But let's look at some toons which are pretty universal. Rex, Baze, Nihilus, GK. What do all of these toons have in common? They work in just about any team. So they end up in pretty much every team in high end arena. Now imagine a Baze or a Nihilus that got bonuses from any leader. Seems a bit broken to me. Harder to counter whenever the devs want to shut them down.

I think this idea just kind of turns up the power creep that was surrounding this game for some time. We should stick to making toons that are viable in arena, but don't break it.
  • Options

Money, perhaps. But let's look at some toons which are pretty universal. Rex, Baze, Nihilus, GK. What do all of these toons have in common? They work in just about any team. So they end up in pretty much every team in high end arena. Now imagine a Baze or a Nihilus that got bonuses from any leader. Seems a bit broken to me. Harder to counter whenever the devs want to shut them down.

I think this idea just kind of turns up the power creep that was surrounding this game for some time. We should stick to making toons that are viable in arena, but don't break it.

All of those examples, one are poor choices, and two because they aren't universal due to their faction or Groupon tags. They work in most squads because of their abilities and utility. Having Tags doesn't mean squat if you don't have leader abilities that benifit them. R2 isn't OP because he has all of his tags because there isn't a way to use all of them in one squad
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options

All of those examples, one are poor choices, and two because they aren't universal due to their faction or Groupon tags. They work in most squads because of their abilities and utility. Having Tags doesn't mean squat if you don't have leader abilities that benifit them. R2 isn't OP because he has all of his tags because there isn't a way to use all of them in one squad

This right here is my point. I think you just missed it. They are universal DESPITE their tags. They take a lot of heat for it, but don't ruin the arena. A character that is just as universal, AND has the tags for both Dark and Light side, will break the aren.