Nute, Scavenger, and Dathcha Ideal fix

Lugo
417 posts Member
edited May 2017
Make it where tank still gets 5% tm when damaged while toppled.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7333 posts Moderator
    Options
    I actually disagree with this. Seems to defeat the purpose of topple.

I was thinking they can buff Fearsome Foe to grant X% stacking defense for one turn while not toppled whenever an enemy gets a tm boost from an ability. So this won't affect it once it's toppled, but since they are getting boosts a lot while doing the toppling, the damage is greatly mitigated. Alternatively, they could make it gain crit avoidance (non-stacking, and maybe along with non-stacking defense) for one turn on the tm boosts. This makes it come out of topple more quickly.

Zader squads that use Rex can get around this by using squad discipline right before the tank untopples, and then they have tenacity up against the debuffs, or the ship in p4.

I think the goal should be to greatly reduce the damage these two do, but still allow it to put up decent numbers (maybe 1M Heroic with good rng) for such an easy setup...bevause I think it is a creative way to use characters that aren't otherwise used, and shows off player creativity.

• scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    They will (probably) simply reduce tm gain for nute lead.
    Make it 40-45%. Then to make decent damage with this you would need crazy speed mods.

This would allow tm gain in between hits and not affect any other single build that players have come up with.
  • Creepioo
    598 posts Member
    Options
    The tank has been around long enough I don't see why this needs changing at all, and it's nice to see a garbage character Nute getting some use
  • Options
    Lots of "broken" combos/skills ingame, this doesnt seem so bad...
  • Options
    I think they won't change anything in the tank behaviour, they'll probably fix something in the mechanic of gaining 50% tm the first time they score a Crit Hit in a turn.
  • Ezeziel
    184 posts Member
    Options
    Agree with Scuba, the problem lies in Nute's leadership not Tank. Buffing Tank isn't a fix, but adjusting the tm gain in Nute's leadership is.