Am I about right for my time played? F2P

Hi guys,

I have been playing this game since last December and have not missed one day of logging in. I have not completed the daily activities everyday and I have not always completed the challenges and Arena battles etc, until recently.

I am currently sitting at level 62, about 70% towards level 63 and I can only get into the top 700 in the arena with my team that has 18,213 power.

I have only ever spent money on one pack which was the Count Dooku offer, around the time that I started first playing the game.

My characters are as follows,

HK-47, 7 star, gear level 7, level 60
Phasma, 6 star, gear level 7, level 58
JC, 5 star, gear level 7, level 58
Talia, 5 star, gear level 6, level 58
Qui-Gon Jinn, 4 star, gear level 7, level 60
Dooku, 4 star, gear level 7, level 58 (almost 5 star)
Bobba Fett, 4 star, gear level 7, level 52
Darth Vader, 4 star, gear level 6, level 52
URoRRuR, 4 star, gear level 4, level 51
Jawa, 4 star, gear level 4, level 47
Geonosian Soldier, 4 star, level 41
Cad Bane, 3 star, gear level 4, level 50
Chewbacca, 3 star, gear level 5, level 49
Poe, 3 star, gear level 4, level 45
IG-86, 3 star, gear level 4, level 49
Hoth Rebel, 3 star, gear level 4, level 41

I have a few other characters that are only two stars that are barely worth mentioning.

I currently use this team in the Arena,

Phasma Lead, HK-47, Dooku, JC and Qui-Gon

However sometimes I opt for Qui-Gon as the leader and replace Phasma with Talia for extra healing

I do not have many characters so I cant really mix up my team as much as I would like. I guess the reason for me posting this was to see if I am where I should be at considering, time played etc because I still feel that I am lacking and should be further up level wise.

A long post for my first post I know,

In game name is - SmallLimes

I do not know my server however the top 5 players at the moment in mine are,

Maximus99, #1
Meteor, #2
Vedd, #3
Arnic, #4
Bara Yaga, #5

Replies

• Options
    Hey I'm in your server, you still play?
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    No Sid or Lum.. lol Nice.

Short answer : No it is your game, you can play whatever you like. Aslong you have fun lol.

Long answer.. : Yes. too long i dont want to explain lol
  • SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I started Jan 1, play everyday as F2P and have finished all daily activities... I just hit level 64 today. So you are close to where you should be. I used to use the old keycard battles to level up my full squad so most of them are at 63.

My suggestion is to level up your power characters. You don't have a lot of high end power. GS and IG-86 are very powerful up at level 60, especially if you have HK-47 as a leader. Droid synergy... For some reason GS has droid synergies. If you can add IG-88, hes an absolute killer at high level.

You gotta get at least one full team up to 62 level too. I'm in the 100-300 range in arena and everyone around me has full team squads in the 60's
  • Options
    Song is right too... Lacking Sid or lumi hurts. I have Lumi, also a killer, but no Sid. However I do have Daka who is extremely useful for tons of reasons
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Atleast go get Lum from GW.. or raise your IG-86.
    In Arena get IG-88 or Sid,
    Cantina keep farming GS and in shipment get QGJ.

In this game you can't have everyone. You need to focus on your main roster.
  • Options
    I probably started at same time as you, 100% FTP. I just hit level 70 few days ago, finish GW daily and rank at above 20 in arena.
    IMHO you are spreading too thin. The key is to have a strong team to be competitive in arena and aim to collect 200+ crystal, and finish GW daily that's where it rewards generously. No matter what, you gotta have to 7* Lumi, Sid and Phasma.
  • Options
    Your progress seems a little slow. By which i mean you should probably be closer to player level 70. I've been playing since after xmas and am at level 69.

What are you spending your crystals on?

• Options
    AySteezy wrote: »
    Hey I'm in your server, you still play?

Hi, I still play daily in this server yes.
  • Options
    I have also just recently got Lumi and upgraded her.

4 star, gear 7, level 65 and almost 5 star, can honestly say what a difference she has made to my team. It makes GW so much easier to complete.
  • Jayngo
    87 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I started around the same time as the OP and just hit Level 70 yesterday. 100% F2P and have logged in everyday since. I have unlocked a total of 35 characters and complete all of the daily events probably 90% of the time.

My current 5 core team is:

7* 70 Lumi
    6* 70 Sid (one shard away from 7*)
    5* 70 Consular
    6* 70 Phasma
    4* 69 Dooku

Backups close to that include:

5* 66 Chewie
    5* 66 Talia

All my other tunes are from Level 62 and down.

I found once I hit 65 trying to keep enough credits to level my core team was tough, and I made the choice to stop leveling the other characters until my core 5 hit 70.

After the update, F2P has become even more difficult in my eyes. Credits are hard to come by (even though I have never ran out), the AI dodge mechanic is a freaking joke, and my Lumi hits with her main attack less than 50% of the time now. Don't get me started about the force push abilities my Lumi and Consular use-they miss probably 70% of the time. These percentages are of course guestimations by myself, but likely not far from the truth.

For the OP I would say you really need to be completing all the daily rewards. That really helps with getting the Crystals that are needed. I will say too, that I have had some good luck from Bronzium cards, getting a 4* Bariss, along with other characters I was shocked to get. I think I got a 4* Maul from a pack as well.