[VID] Lugo's Nute + Jawas (Do it before the nerf) :)

Prev1
WildGrunt
1230 posts Member
edited May 2017
Well this was so much fun even with undergeared squad
All credit goes to Lugo for coming up with this strategy!

https://youtu.be/uzWM1Q90URc

Replies

• gatormatt
    304 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    This is a "no fun zone" buddy. The Devs made it clear. Having fun in this game is an unintended consequence.
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    Dew it!!!!!!!!
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    gatormatt wrote: »
    This is a "no fun zone" buddy. The Devs made it clear. Having fun in this game is an unintended consequence.

no matter what, everybody should at least try it once before it's gone :/
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    WildGrunt wrote: »

Love the music choice nice Vid
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Lugo wrote: »
    WildGrunt wrote: »

Love the music choice nice Vid

Thanks man. Made sure to credit you in the title!
  • Broulan
    374 posts Member
    Options
    After the tank toppled that video is as boring to watch as a zylo p1 solo....
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Broulan wrote: »

Nah, watching Zylo is more boring. Theres at least 2 toons doing something to the enemy in this one :lol:
  • Broulan
    374 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

Nah, watching Zylo is more boring. Theres at least 2 toons doing something to the enemy in this one :lol:
    True! :D
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options

Haha yes!
  • Options
    gatormatt wrote: »

Depends on how you define turn. If toons weren't supposed to be able to get more than 50% tm from Nute's lead before their next turn then this is a bug, and fixing it won't be a nerf. And over 5m with a gear 9,8, and 6 toons is pretty obviously broken. I would love for my guild to have an easier time of HAAT, but this is too much. Something needs to be done, and the sooner it happens the fewer people will have spent resources on a strategy that will soon stop working.

• RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Nice video!! Love to see it..

It show no need expensive toon, gear up much, zeta, max mod and so on.

People only want what they want and what's good for them.

Total wreck in p2? We have p1 that can be solo with 1 toon. Yet people use it with no complain and enjoy the result. Why now become big trouble? People are so naive

Because it's nute!! and jawa :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    What song is it
  • Mc_Iavell
    240 posts Member
    Options
    Love too the music choices ahaha
  • Options
    If there are people who don't know yet we have an official answer about the topic. It will be interesting to see what will happen.
    I will come back with more updates as they will appear.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/111947/heroic-tank-takedown-raid-unintended-behavior#latest
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    What song is it

Song is in the description :)
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Mc_Iavell wrote: »
    Love too the music choices ahaha

Thanks man :)
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    robertohui wrote: »
    If there are people who don't know yet we have an official answer about the topic. It will be interesting to see what will happen.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/111947/heroic-tank-takedown-raid-unintended-behavior#latest

I really hope this doesn't get "fixed"
  • Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Nutes leader ability says the toon gains 50% TM on their FIRST crit hit of their turn. The problem arises because the assist isn't registering this Crit hit as the first turn, thus you are generating 100% TM from the assist + basic turn. I'd imagine the fix will come in for the assist mechanic of this and you'll only be seeing the 50% TM gain once (AS IT IS INTENDED).

@CG_Kozispoon if you are looking at where to fix it, see above.
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Amish_Ace wrote: »
    Nutes leader ability says the toon gains 50% TM on their FIRST crit hit of their turn. The problem arises because the assist isn't registering this Crit hit as the first turn, thus you are generating 100% TM from the assist + basic turn. I'd imagine the fix will come in for the assist mechanic of this and you'll only be seeing the 50% TM gain once (AS IT IS INTENDED).

There's nothing wrong with it right now. It gives 50% TM when they crit from stealth. And the TM gain only triggers once per turn. The TURN is one whole turn. It doesn't say that the character can only gain TM in their own turn, it simply says for each turn each character can only gain the TM once. Which is exactly how it's working.
  • Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

There's nothing wrong with it right now. It gives 50% TM when they crit from stealth. And the TM gain only triggers once per turn. The TURN is one whole turn. It doesn't say that the character can only gain TM in their own turn, it simply says for each turn each character can only gain the TM once. Which is exactly how it's working.

Note the wording:

42OKgDm.png

The FIRST time they score a critical hit their turn. I don't think it's intended by any means for a character to gain 50% TM off an assist then another 50% when it is actually their turn.
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options

Note the wording:

42OKgDm.png

The FIRST time they score a critical hit their turn. I don't think it's intended by any means for a character to gain 50% TM off an assist then another 50% when it is actually their turn.

It doesn't explicitly mention "their turn" truth. It merely says every turn. Well the other toons turn is another turn
  • Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    Options
    I guess it comes down to how the devs want to fix it: do they want to lower Nutes TM gain granting to some value less than 50%, or change the assit mechanics? My guess is that it gets lowered to 45% TM gain or less.
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    I guess it comes down to how the devs want to fix it: do they want to lower Nutes TM gain granting to some value less than 50%, or change the assit mechanics? My guess is that it gets lowered to 45% TM gain or less.

Or make it a zeta upgrade. That would work too
  • myea8017
    192 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

What about clones, let's nerf those. Rex needs a nerf been op too long, and sith nerf all sith especially maul, dn, sid and ep cause vader has been nerfed 2 times. Ugnaught and cup as well, let's nerf those too. In fact let's make toons op, let the community invest and nerf them all with no new content, ever. Just new nerfable toons...
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    myea8017 wrote: »

What about clones, let's nerf those. Rex needs a nerf been op too long, and sith nerf all sith especially maul, dn, sid and ep cause vader has been nerfed 2 times. Ugnaught and cup as well, let's nerf those too. In fact let's make toons op, let the community invest and nerf them all with no new content, ever. Just new nerfable toons...

To be honest there hasn't been that many nerfs over the past few months
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    What song is it

Strauss - Blue Danube
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    I guess this is gone now?
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    With the patch today it no longer works. Which is a shame because my guild started a heroic tank right after the nerf and everyone was still trying it lol
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    Happends
This discussion has been closed.