Replies

• RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Never see her in my shad lol
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    Nope I don't have one but I did spend the 2,000+ crystals for the fleet mega pack...I scored 5 big ol' Millennium Falcon shards... :|
  • Romao33
    121 posts Member
    Options
    I used to fight some at the very begining of ships. Never seen one since then :P
  • Options
    K_mett1 wrote: »
    Nope I don't have one but I did spend the 2,000+ crystals for the fleet mega pack...I scored 5 big ol' Millennium Falcon shards... :|

Ouch...they got you there :(
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    That's a name that I have not heard in ages.
  • exec79
    156 posts Member
    Options
    if u spend a 1-2 million dollars for cards maybe you can have it 5-6 stars...
  • botabu
    246 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I got lucky and got one in the ship shard packs. 80 shards of MilFal and 80 shards for Rey. The ships sucks and there is no way to farm it.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    I wish I had the Falcon...

I have all the other Resistance toons and ships fully geared, leveled, stared, and zeta'ed... Except for the Falcon.

Really would be nice to see it in the shard shop or any shop to farm.

My Rey & Finn are ready and waiting!!!
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    USAmazing wrote: »

I have all the other Resistance toons and ships fully geared, leveled, stared, and zeta'ed... Except for the Falcon.

I leveled up my rey n finn just because 1 purpose : THE FALCON!! lol

Buy around 7 megafleet pack, 0 falcon. I'm such unlucky person :cry:

Then i quit tryin' to get falcon.. common sense man.. common sense..
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »

Yep, I feel ya... Didn't try the feet pack, cause I know my RNG luck suck$.

I did save up ally points in hopes of a tournament like the one for Vader's ship, I even skipped some of the tournaments to save my ally points for the Falcon's event... Then they cancelled the tournaments.
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Options
    Only one person in our guild has the Falcon, and only at five stars. It may be the most rare thing in the game.
    Empire Relic
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »

Yep, I feel ya... Didn't try the feet pack, cause I know my RNG luck suck$.

I did save up ally points in hopes of a tournament like the one for Vader's ship, I even skipped some of the tournaments to save my ally points for the Falcon's event... Then they cancelled the tournaments.

Lol.. now 2017 seems almost 2 yrs they hold the falcon. Very inconsistent about toon/ship release method. Now the ally points going nowhere, also the falcon :lol:
  • REM
    153 posts Member
    Options
    Who has the Falcon?

People with much more money than sense.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    This is what I need for my Rey & Finn! Hopefully before the next movie comes out!Qo03Jyy.jpgYzeUb9R.jpg
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Friend of a shardmate has it 7* and apparently doesn't use it because it's not so good. Personally, I'm holding out hope for a farmable original-trilogy **** that takes Han and Chewy (and maybe Lando) as pilots.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    Friend of a shardmate has it 7* and apparently doesn't use it because it's not so good. Personally, I'm holding out hope for a farmable original-trilogy **** that takes Han and Chewy (and maybe Lando) as pilots.

Does this friend of a friend have Rey & Finn maxed gear & stared?
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

Does this friend of a friend have Rey & Finn maxed gear & stared?

Anyone Whale enough to have the Falcon at 7* most definitely has Rey and Finn maxed and starred.

One of the Whales in my arena shard, BPD, has it 6*, but doesn't appear to use it in his fleet either. It could be in his reinforcements, but it's not in his starting lineup and I've seen him switch from Mace capital to Tarkin capital and back. He's got every ship that is farmable/buyable at 7* except the Falcon, the Rebels TV show ones, and the ones that were just recently added to the mega-pack and he's had them all like that for a while. Never seen him use the Falcon. It might be good, but it's not good enough for anyone capable of using it at the moment. Anyone who has it, probably has all of the other ships as well and it just seems that other combinations work better than the Falcon does.

Also, does it bug anyone else that the Falcon is one of the slower ships at 152 speed where it's supposed to be the fastest in the galaxy. Like you really just can't do that.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options

Also my bet would be that the Rey & Finn Falcon might become better if we get a Resistance capital ship (General Leia) when the next movie comes out, and maybe some more resistance fighter ships like maybe Snap Wexley and others!

Can't wait to find out, but I still would like to have Falcon in shard shop or some where farmable before the next movie.
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • js4
    129 posts Member
    Options
    used to have one in my shard but honestly don't know what happened to it- been a long time since i've seen it around. as i recall it was halfway decent, maybe a bit slow but if you let it live it could do some serious repeat shots
  • Options
    The uh... non indigenous fellow stole it
    "and i will show you ... where the iron crosses grow..."
  • Ariella
    219 posts Member
    Options
    I've faced one, there's someone near the top of my group who's got a max starred Falcon.
    A bit like Rey, it hits hard but is very squishy