looking for new players ! T7 rancor.

WookieArgh
25 posts Member
edited May 2017
Hey everyone !

We are looking to find new players to join us ! Players level who are active daily and are level 80 or plus. Or players who have a decent amount of 7 stars toons.
We are US based and the guild activity reset is at 7:30pm Pacific time. We are some players in Europe and keep that in mind when we start raids.
Some of us use line to discuss.

We don't really have any rules we just want active players. We don't have a 24h 0 damage rule yet but we might add it in the near future.
We do Heroic Rancor and normal tank raid.

So if you think we would be the right fit for you. Please reply or pm me !
Post edited by WookieArgh on

Replies

• Options
    Still looking for players.
  • Options
    How many members you got?
  • Options
    38 members
  • Options
    Ok I'm a lvl 85 ftp player with around 24 7* toons I'll sign up. I have a friend though who has just started playing he is low but working his way up. Could we both join?
  • Options
    What is his level ? I don't think it would be an issue. I just need to know in case if I need to ask the leader to adjust the level for him to enter a.
  • Options
  • Options
    Okay. Pm me your ally codes I will add you.
  • WookieArgh
    25 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Still looking for players to join us
  • Options
    We still have 11 spots so if anyone wants to join, they are more than welcome !
  • Options
    If you want to join add me as an ally 777-395-532
  • Options
    WookieArgh wrote: »
    Hey everyone !

We are looking to find new players to join us ! Players level who are active daily and are level 80 or plus. Or players who have a decent amount of 7 stars toons.
    We are US based and the guild activity reset is at 7:30pm Pacific time. We are some players in Europe and keep that in mind when we start raids.
    Some of us use line to discuss.

We don't really have any rules we just want active players. We don't have a 24h 0 damage rule yet but we might add it in the near future.
    We do Heroic Rancor and normal tank raid.

So if you think we would be the right fit for you. Please reply or pm me !

Hey. Have extremely 4 active members interested in joining - 1 at 85, the other 3 at 82. We all believe in stong in game communication.
    My ally code is 911-226-837.
  • Options
    Hey,
    I sent you an ally request, you can all join. I will send you a guild invite as soon as you have left your current guild.
    Tell the other active players who wants to join to do the same, give me their ally codes or give mine to them and I will send them a guild invite as well
  • WookieArgh
    25 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Nevermind... Apparently you choose to go somewhere else...
    Good luck to you guys.