Training droid and credit heists doesn't show up automatically

Starmaxn
99 posts Member
I've noticed several times now that training droid heist and credit heist doesn't automatically show up in events. No notification, when I go into the events the event doesn't show up. I thought there was a very long pause between credit heists a while ago. I fear I lost one of them before discovering this problem.

My workaround is to force shut the app and then restart it again. The heists immediately show up when I do so.

I did this today when I saw that a scoundrel pack was offered in the shop - a sure tell sign that a heist is up! Sure enough, after force shutting and restarting the training droids heist was there. With 20 hours and some minutes left.

I'd like to be notified when the credit heist is up please. I might forget doing he workaround otherwise

I'm on iOS 10

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Our team will have to revisit this when the credit heist returns, but for now, we'll flag this as a bug. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Starmaxn
    99 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for looking into it!
  • C3POnU
    4 posts Member
    Options
    This happens for me, too!
  • Caidus
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Can confirm. This has been happening to me and everyone in my guild as well. The work around mentioned by the OP does work and I have been announcing heist events in guild chat to make sure people don't miss out.