What Arena Shard am I in?

I see people on here talk about when their Arena Shard was created (Nov 2016, etc.). How do I find out mine? Just curious how long this game has been rotting my brain :-)

Apologies in advance if this is duplicated.
TwanSolo | Legion | Find me on Discord: WorstIdeaEver#4048

Replies

• Options
    The easiest way to tell how long you've been playing is either by checking when your first purchase was, or when you got your first Google/apple achievement.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think there is a way to actually look it up. You could ask other players on your shard if they remember.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    The easiest way to tell how long you've been playing is either by checking when your first purchase was, or when you got your first Google/apple achievement.

Good idea.
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    I don't think there is a way to actually look it up. You could ask other players on your shard if they remember.

@DarryhPyro just told told you how to look it up. To repeat, at least if you're on Apple: go to Game Center and check the date (it's there) that you earned your first achievement.
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    It should be the month you started playing...

Example- If you started last August your shard should be around June-Aug 2016
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    How long does a shard take to fill up, on average?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Juex777 wrote: »

Two or three days at most.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    Juex777 wrote: »

They go up to 20k. So if you start an account at like rank 18k, you can start another one in an hour or two and be much closer to first place in a newer shard.
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    Okayyyyy so I'm clearly missing something y'all. Can someone briefly explain what a shard is and how's it's revelant? ( or point me in the direction of a thread that explains it!)

I've read thru this post so I know it's when you started playing the game but after that I got completely lost lol
  • Options
    It's the group of people you compete against in the arena
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    It's the group of people you compete against in the arena

Well. That was easy lol thanks.