Mod upgrades aren't using credits properly? *RESOLVED*

Corrog
308 posts Member
edited May 2017
DEV NOTE- Hiya!
We appreciate the community's reports in regards to this bug. This issue has been flagged, and a fix has been pushed for today to resolve this issue. Cheers!

I hope I don't get absolutely destroyed for sharing this, but it's a bug and I found it.

I was upgrading my mods today. Started as a simple task to get the daily. Realized, as I have neglected mods for the most part, that mods in my dark side team were all not upgraded. I'd needed credits for leveling characters until recently.

Anyhow, I went into each character and started upgrading mods. It's a motley assortment of mods for the most part, but a few five dot. I only had a million credits.

I was shocked, then, three characters in, to discover I had roughly 800K remaining. Decided to test it. Upgraded a few mods. They detracted credits normally. I then applied the mods to a character, and finished a couple. They didn't use credits. At least, not all of them.

I'm not entirely sure why, and I realize credits are needed for many, so any break would be nice, but I feel this is cheating. I don't want to cheat. So, CG, I'm pointing it out. I hope it is not too late to report it.
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

This discussion has been closed.