What's happening here?

Gw node 12 yet again. I use teebo stealth ability, he doesn't stealth, but taunts instead while also gaining 100 percent turn meter. This a bug or an ability from the opposing team. Facing gk lead, nihilus, baze, a trooper, and sun fac.

Replies

• Options
    Sounds like a bug. Who else was on your team?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds interesting. Screenshots or video for the bugs section would be nice.
  • Options
    Why using teebo against that team. You were doomed from the beginning
  • Options
    Was just trying to get it done. Earlier teams had wiped out my better teams. Imgur isn't letting me sign in to upload a picture. I do have one. No video though. Not sure how to post a pic
  • Options
    https://postimage.io/
    After uploading, use be hotline for forum option and copy/paste here.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Heroes_2017-05-22-20-25-43.png
  • Options
    Thanks snakes on a plane
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    That is GG forcing a taunt on a random toon once he drops below 50 percent health. No bug, just bad luck.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • crzydroid
    7390 posts Moderator
    Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    That is GG forcing a taunt on a random toon once he drops below 50 percent health. No bug, just bad luck.

Yep, looks like your Grievous did it to him. I thought stealth was supposed to break taunt though, so I wonder if this somehow happened right after you did his special.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

Yep, looks like your Grievous did it to him. I thought stealth was supposed to break taunt though, so I wonder if this somehow happened right after you did his special.

You got it backwards. Taunt breaks stealth.
  • crzydroid
    7390 posts Moderator
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

You got it backwards. Taunt breaks stealth.

Oh, ok. I thought the were mutual for some reason.
  • Options
    Thanks for the answer. Totally forgot about gg doing that. Only use him in desperation situations to try and get through gw.