Fix raid rewards.

Iyaoyas
120 posts Member
Bad RNG, ha! What are the odds of getting MK7 scanner salvage and MK3 carbanti salvage SIX times in a row!?!? And not even any crafted one. I have almost 600 of each and have 14000 toons that need cuffs, guns and furnaces!! Fix the RNG or give us a trade system where we can trade gear for gear!

Replies

• tmntguy86
    446 posts Member
    Options
    I'll take your Carbanti's as you need about 10,000+ of those anyways. But, the scanners... I hate scanners. I've got nearly 700 salvage and a few full pieces.

The HAAT rewards should remove all challenge gear. Everyone has thousands of those. And it's all I seek to get along with the majority of my guild.
  • Options
    Not important compared to the lugo. Forget it. Priorities
  • Options
    Not important compared to the lugo. Forget it. Priorities

Why would they help the gear crunch when they can release more rebels? Or find toons WAI to nerf like nute.
  • EkoDroid
    152 posts Member
    Options
    tmntguy86 wrote: »
    I'll take your Carbanti's as you need about 10,000+ of those anyways. But, the scanners... I hate scanners. I've got nearly 700 salvage and a few full pieces.

The HAAT rewards should remove all challenge gear. Everyone has thousands of those. And it's all I seek to get along with the majority of my guild.

+1000

I would farther and say that all AAT should remove all challenge gear! Sheesh, challenges should remove challenge gear! This quality gear crunch vs junk gear surplus is beyond ridiculous.. these devs just do not flipping care, man!!